/ Reboxed Yakima JayHook Kayak Roof Rack
Reboxed Yakima JayHook Kayak Roof Rack
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 730 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Simple, sturdy, and reliable, the Yakima JayHook kayak carrier is a fresh take on a classic design. Designed to carry all types of kayaks, these side-loading J cradles are tough enough for years of use, secure enough for winding river roads, and padded enough to coddle your kayak.
- Carries almost any type of kayak while taking minimal space on your roof rack
- J-shaped cradle is secure, stable, and easy to load
- Durable padded contact points provide protection and grip while traveling
- Tool-free universal mounting hardware fits most roof rack crossbars
- Easy tool-free installation lets you quickly mount, load and go
- Heavy-duty straps & bow/stern tie-downs are included
Item Condition: Reboxed-Excellent/Like New
- Item looks brand new
- Item is fully operational and functions as intended
- Includes all original parts and accessories
- Typically an unused return that has been repacked into a suitable replacement box
|Capacity||1 kayak up to 80 lbs.|
|Minimum Crossbar Spread||24"|
|Dimensions (Each Cradle)||5.5" long x 18" wide x 19" tall|
|Bottom Pad Dimensions||5.5" x 6.5"|
|Weight (Per Pair)||10.5 lbs.|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $36.50 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.