NRS Rush Adjustable Fiberglass Stand-Up Paddle
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $47.48 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The NRS Rush adjustable fiberglass stand-up paddle's midsize blade fits just about all paddlers without breaking the bank. The Easy Clip adjustment lets you fine-tune the length. Lightweight and durable, the fiberglass blade and shaft gives extra power with each stroke!
- Fiberglass construction stands up to the wear and tear of river paddling
- Teardrop blade shape efficiently translates your power to the water
- Mid-size blade reduces torque on your body for less paddling fatigue
- Low cadence shape gives you immediate power & good stability
- Easy Clip adjustable ferrule precisely adjusts the length to match your height & paddling style
- Ergonomic palm grip increases paddle control
- Moderate blade offset ensures a strong forward stroke & helps keep the blade from catching
|Blade Size||8.5" W x 18" L (21.6 cm W x 45.75 cm L)|
|Blade Surface Are||97 in2 (625 cm2)|
|Adjustment Range||68 - 86"|
|Weight||21 oz. (599 g)|
- After each use, take the paddle apart and thoroughly rinse the ferrule with warm water
- Dry before reassembling
The Rush adjusts from 68 - 86 inches, covering most paddler's heights and paddling styles:
- For surf or whitewater paddling, adjust to 8" longer than your height.
- For touring, racing, fitness, & yoga, adjust to 10" longer than your height.
- NNjsI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoGreat paddle
This is a great paddle for less than most other brands of SUP paddles. I bought one to replace the paddle that came with my board. I am pleased with the strong feel and control in the water.Was this helpful?