USED MSR Carbon Reflex 2-Person Camping Tent
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $95.00 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
Product title: USED MSR Carbon Reflex 2-Person Camping TentSKU: ACT_MSCARBR2
The MSR Carbon Reflex 2-Person Camping Tent is designed for adventurers who like to travel ultralight but want more protection than a tarp can offer. Built for two, it delivers the full protection, durability and simple setup of a tent with minimal weight and offers ultimate comfort on the trail.
- Three-season livability w/ superior packability
- The weight of a tarp w/ the protection & setup ease of a tent
- Lighter than their freestanding backpacking tents
- Lightweight fabrics minimize weight
- Spacious interior means there's room to stretch
- Two doors w/ zipper-free vestibules
- Double-wall protection
- Xtreme Shield waterproof floor & DuraShield waterproof rainfly
- Internal mesh storage pockets
Used Item Condition: Open Box Excellent/Like New
- Item looks brand new
- Item is fully operational and functions as intended
- Includes all original parts and accessories
- Typically contains original packaging or a suitable replacement box
All sales on used items are final. No returns or exchanges.
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
USED MSR Carbon Reflex 2-Person Camping Tent Technical Specifications
|Minimum Weight||1 lb. 13 oz.|
|Packed Weight||2 lbs. 3 oz.|
|Dimensions||84” x 50”|
|Floor Area||29 sq. ft|
|Vestibule Area||7 sq. ft + 7 sq. ft.|
|Poles||2 Easton Carbon ION|
|Fly Material||7D ripstop nylon 1200mm w/DuraShield|
|Canopy Material||10D nylon micromesh|
|Floor Material||15D nylon 1200mm w/ Xtreme Shield|
|Packed Size||17” x 5”|
- MTMy T.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoMy Go To Tent
I own many tents but this is my go to tent for any 3 season camping. This tent is super easy to setup. The ventilation is great with no moisture buildup. This could be the lightest non-freestanding tent made with two vestibule. The fly is secured to the tent super tight. The carbon poles are great and will hold up to windy conditions. It's not the largest two person ultralight tent. In fact, it's super comfy solo camping but with two person it can be a little snug. There are other slightly lighter tents out there but not with two vestibule or the peak height. Overall, I like the construction and materials used, it feels strong and looks very durableWas this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 years agoExcellent lightweight tent
I love my Carbon Reflex 2 tent. It's remarkably lightweight, easy to set up, and it accommodates two comfortably, if gear is stowed outside. It works great for one, with space for gear inside. I made the mistake of packing the fly with the guidelines attached, including the metal tension setting pieces. They cut holes into the fly. Let that be a warning! Don't pack the sharp mental tension setters in the fly. Put them in small stuff sack with the tent stakes. The holes were easily repaired with Tenacious tape.Was this helpful?