/ Reboxed Metolius Supercam
Reboxed Metolius Supercam
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 310 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Metolius Supercam features an optimized cam angle and a wider cam face for greater holding power. The cam lobe gives almost twice the range of conventional cams, and they are more stable than symmetric cams of the same size. The U-shaped body provides greater durability and control.
- Innovative spring gives precise, equally-tensioned trigger pull throughout the entire range
- Kevlar trigger material is light, strong and field maintainable.
- More stable than symmetric cams of the same size
- Twice the range of conventional cams
- Greater holding power
- Color-coded 16mm Dyneema slings & tubing
- CE/UIAA certified
Item Condition: Reboxed-Excellent/Like New
- Item looks brand new
- Item is fully operational and functions as intended
- Includes all original parts and accessories
- Typically an unused return that has been repacked into a suitable replacement box
|Small (gray)||1.65" - 2.50" (42.0 - 63.4 mm)||2700 lbf (12 kN)||6.5 oz. (184 g)|
|Medium (maroon)||2.07" - 3.60" (52.5 - 91.5 mm)||2700 lbf (12 kN)||9 oz. (255 g)|
|Large (dark blue)||2.62" - 4.67" (66.5 - 118.5 mm)||2700 lbf (12 kN)||11 oz. (312 g)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAcI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoPretty funky design
Pretty funky design. I do like the large range, though as a trade-off for that the trigger is a little harder to pull. If I was a much more serious climber and/or concentrating on off widths I would probably go for an easier to place cam, but would need a lot more. This is better for me as it covers a much bigger range, I only need one.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $15.74 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.