Big Agnes Air Core Ultra Double Wide Insulated Sleeping Pad
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $49.98 with
The Big Agnes Air Core Ultra Double Wide Insulated Sleeping Pad has been redesigned to offer unparalleled comfort at an incredible price. A smooth sleeping surface, larger outside tubes, high volume valve for faster inflation and quick deflation and more packable than the original IAC pads.
- Light and compact three-season pad
- Built-in advanced heat reflective technology
- Antimicrobial treatment inside the pad prevents microorganism growth
- Minimalist I-Beam construction reduces weight and provides consistent stability and comfort
- Larger outer chambers keep you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad
- Double rip-stop improves tear strength and durability by 25%
- Aviation grade TPU lamination technology for ultimate durability
- When sleeping on frozen ground or snow we recommend adding a closed cell foam pad
- High-volume valve allows for efficient & easy inflation, super-fast deflation & micro adjustments
- 3M repair patches included
- Upcycled Pad Inflation Sack made from scrap material
- Manufacturer guarantees against manufacturing and material defects for the life of their products
|Outer Thickness||3.5" / 9 cm|
|Inner Thickness||3.25" / 8 cm|
|Dimension||50 x 78" / 127 x 198 cm|
|Rolled Size||5.5 x 11" / 14 x 28 cm|
|Weight||1.56 kg / 55 oz.|
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoComfy and lightweight pad
Super comfy and lightweight. A great pad to bring on any backpack trip or even car camping.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoBest pad I've ever had
I will never go back to a slim pad. My wife and I used to tie ours together. This is so much better. I would even take it on solo trips. The extra weight and bulk are worth the comfort.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoBest Pad!
I tired out other pads, but after trying the Insulated Air Core Ultra I won't got with anything else. Insulation keeps you warm from cold ground, super comfortable for any sleeping position and is lightweight for backpacking trips!Was this helpful?