Big Agnes Air Core Ultra Insulated Sleeping Pad
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $19.99 with
The Big Agnes Insulated Air Core Ultra sleeping pad offers unparalleled comfort at an incredible price. This light and compact three-season insulated pad is designed with a smooth and stable sleeping surface. Warm and highly packable insulation on top and bottom make this air pad lighter on your pack.
- Proprietary I-Beam construction reduces weight and provides consistent stability and comfort
- Larger outer chambers keep you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad
- High volume valves with micro adjustments for quick inflate/deflate & customized firmness
- THERMOLITE insulation with a heat reflective film traps body heat and reflects it back at you
- Antimicrobial treatment inside the pad prevents microorganism growth
- Aviation grade TPU lamination technology for weld strength and ultimate dependability
- Upcycled inflation sack included
- Protective storage sack, replacement valve seal and 3M repair patches included
- Individually inflated and tested at the Big Agnes factory to ensure 100% quality performance
|Thickness||3.25" (3.5" outer tubes)|
|Fabric||Durable, lightweight nylon double rip-stop fabric|
|Construction||I-Beam with aviation-grade TPU lamination|
|Insulation||THERMOLITE with a heat-reflective film|
What is an R-Value? Pads provide bed-like comfort from rocks and dirt, but more importantly, they insulate you from the ground. All Big Agnes pads feature a proven R-Value. It's a rating that shows the insulating properties of a sleeping pad. Summer camping at low elevation - look for a lower R-Value Camping spring through fall - look for R3 or higher. In simple terms - the higher the number, the warmer the pad.
Big Agnes Air Core Ultra Insulated Sleeping Pad:
|Petite||66" x 20"||7.5" x 4" (19 x 10 cm)||20 oz. (558 g)|
|Regular||72" x 20"||8" x 4" (20 x 10 cm)||25 oz. ( 709 g)|
|Regular Wide||72" x 25"||8.5" x 4" (22 x 10 cm)||27 oz. (765 g)|
|Long Wide||78" x 25"||9.5" x 5" (24 x 13 cm)||31 oz. (879 g)|
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoWarm, comfortable, durable.
Combined this with the Anvil Horn 30 and I was warm and comfortable all night. Never slipped off the pad and the pad was just as firm in the morning as it was at night - even in cold temps.Was this helpful?