Tear-Aid Type B Patch Kit
Tear-Aid Type B Patch Kit
The Tear-Aid Type B Patch Kit is your answer to the sticks, stubs, thorns, and horns that make holes and tears in your PVC and vinyl gear. An extra-powerful patch solution, Tear-Aid is durable, flexible, airtight and watertight, perfect for your paddling or camping repair kits.
Providing a simple and easy method of patching holes, Tear-Aid is made from an exceptionally tough abrasion-resistant, elastomer that resists puncture and tearing. Tear-Aid expands absorbing force on impact and always returns to its original shape and size. This flexibility allows the Tear-Aid patch to conform to irregular surfaces without restricting the movement of the repaired material.
- Tybe B patches are used for repairs on vinyl & PVC
- Unique adhesive on Type B resists the oils in vinyl
- Easy to use, cuts to any size with scissors
- Instant adhesion with no glueing or sewing
- UV-resistant & conforms to irregular surfaces
- Airtight & watertight under pressure
- Won't turn gummy in high heat & won't pull off when stretched
- See-through patches work with all colors
|Patch Material||Matte-finish abrasion-resistant polyurethane tape|
|Adhesive||Aggressive high-bond strength|
|Works With||PVC, Vinyl, & Vinyl-coated products only|
|Strength||Stretches 600% before tearing|
|Effective Temperature Range||-20° F to 190° F|
What's In The Kit:
- (1) 3" x 12" patch
- (1) 1 3/8" x 1 3/8" patch
- (1) 7/8" x 7/8" patch
- (2) alcohol prep pads
- 12" reinforcement filament (for repairing tears at edges)
- Illustrated repair instructions
What's in the Roll:
- 1 3"W x 5'L roll of Tear-Aid B tape
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
All of the products we carry are from the top name brands in the industry and come with a full manufacturer warranty covering any and all product defects. If you have any questions about the warranty on a given product, give us a call at 1-800-994-4327.
SHOPPERS IN CALIFORNIA, PLEASE NOTE WARNING-Cancer and Reproductive Harm –www.P65Warnings.ca.gov