/ Yakima HangOver 6 Bike Hitch Rack
Yakima HangOver 6 Bike Hitch Rack
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 3990 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Yakima HangOver 6 Bike Hitch Rack’s vertical orientation carries more bikes in less space. With an easy-to-operate tilt mechanism and adjustable mast heights and angles, the HangOver 6 is perfect for tour operators, group rides, and big families. Get ready to session!
- Transports suspension-fork bikes by the fork crown, using minimal space
- Fits almost any type of bike with a suspension fork, including fat bikes
- Soft padding protects the fork’s finish
- Rotating wheel cup accommodates bikes with variety of wheelbases
- Foot-operated tilt mechanism gives you easy rear-of-vehicle access
- Adjustable mast height positions improve ground clearance and ease of loading
- Adjustable mast angle helps avoids bike tire contact with your vehicle
- Built-in bottle opener
- Integrated lock loop improves bike security (cable & lock not included)
- Hitchlock included
- Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Fits Receiver Hitch Size||2"|
|Recommended Tongue Weight Rating||250 lbs. and higher|
|Recommended Receiver Ground Clearance||12"|
|Bike Capacity||1 - 6 bikes|
|Weight Capacity||225 lbs. total (37.5 lbs. per bike)|
|Mast Height Positions||3|
|Mast Angle Positions||3|
|Dimensions||22" long x 69.5" wide x 60" high|
- Your vehicle must be equipped with a 2-inch receiver hitch
- Your bike must have a suspension fork
- Do not install on trailers, campers, or RVs
- Off-road driving is not permitted
- Not for use with tandems and recumbent bikes
- Check the owner’s manual for a full list of recommendations and limitations
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat bike rack.
Great rack, clearance is great have tried with fat,bike , 29er 27.5 and 26 all mountain bikes with no issues . I had a platform rack before this and hated having to adjust so much every time a new bike was introduced.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $199.73 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.