Werner Churchill 1-Piece Fiberglass Canoe Paddle
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $56.00 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
Product title: Werner Churchill 1-Piece Fiberglass Canoe PaddleSKU: EPA_WRCCHURCHF01_22-GradientAbyss-52in-ST
Power phase through the river water with the Werner Churchill 1-Piece Fiberglass Canoe Paddle. With dihedral ridge and shaft to blade offset, the paddle offers enhanced power paddling with less fatigue and improved overall flex. It also delivers lightweight swing and stiffness for more convenience.
- Premium touring paddle suitable for river paddling and open-water cruising
- Longer rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch
- Maintain an easy touring pace all day long or ramp it up for your fitness paddles
- Dihedral ridge allows for smooth and stable forward paddling
- Blade to shaft offset keeps the blade more vertical through the power phase
- Palm grip is comfortable and allows the fingers to be relaxed as opposed to splayed
Werner Churchill 1-Piece Fiberglass Canoe Paddle Technical Specifications
|Blade Size||18.75" x 7"|
|Blade Surface Area||95 in2|
|Blade to Shaft Offset||10º|
|Shaft Material||Carbon blend|
|Average Weight||15.75 oz. (444 g)|
Werner Churchill 1-Piece Fiberglass Canoe Paddle:
|Paddle Size||Torso Length|
A simple and accurate way to find the correct canoe paddle length is to measure your torso. Sit up straight on a flat surface and measure from the surface in between your legs to your nose.
- KPKayla P.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoLight well built paddle.
Super light, amazing paddle, Werner is still on top of their game!Was this helpful?