Werner Camano Hooked Adjustable Fiberglass Kayak Fishing Paddle
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $82.25 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The Werner Camano Hooked Adjustable Fiberglass Kayak Fishing Paddle features Werner's most popular award winning blade design. Providing the perfect combination for anglers who want enough power to follow schooling fish all day, using the relaxed all around low angle stroke.
- Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value
- Mid-size blades fit the widest range of paddlers
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability
- Adjustable LeverLock system allows for up to 20cm of adjustment
- Customize paddle length on the fly for high/low seat positions
- The adjustable length paddle gives you the freedom to fish
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
|Blade Size||52 cm x 16.5 cm|
|Blade Surface Area||650 cm2|
|Shaft Material||Carbon Blend|
|Shaft Type||2-Piece Adjustable LeverLock||Shaft Diameter||Standard|
|Average Weight||851 g (30 oz)|
Werner Camano Hooked Adjustable Fiberglass Kayak Fishing Paddle:
|Style of Kayak||Boat Width||Paddler Height 6' & under||Paddler Height 6'1" & over|
|Sit-Inside||28" & under||220 cm||230 cm|
||28" - 34"||230 cm||240 cm|
|Sit-On-Top||34" & wider||240 cm||250 cm|
|Raised Seat Sit-On-Top||30" - 34"||250 cm||260 cm|
|Raised Seat Sit-On-Top||34" & wider||260 cm||280 cm|
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoAwesome!
I have bought 3 paddles since I began kayaking. This one is better than all 3 combined. Super light, stiff blades, great design, comfortable for all day paddling.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoBest Kayak Paddle
Thr Werner Camano Hooked was best decision I made. Light, adjustable feather angles. Perfect fit for Kayak Anglers. Gets me where I need to go, no fatigue, great investment.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoGreat paddle
Superlight and very stiff. Bought one, then my wife decided it was hers, so I bought another.Was this helpful?