/ Therm-a-Rest NeoAir Xtherm NXT MAX Sleeping Pad
Therm-a-Rest NeoAir Xtherm NXT MAX Sleeping Pad
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 1345 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
With the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any sleeping pad ever created, the Therm-a-Rest NeoAir Xtherm NXT MAX Sleeping Pad is the top choice for alpinists, backpackers and ultralight travelers chasing cold-weather pursuits.
- Ultralight means warmth without the weight typically needed to stay warm in frigid conditions
- Extra thickness offers exceptional support and comfort
- Packed size rivals that of a conventional one liter bottle
- 70D Nylon fabric bottom resists punctures
- WingLock valve is easy to use in freezing conditions
- One-way inflation maximizes airflow to make inflating and deflating a breeze
- Rectangular shape with extra width provides added coverage and enhanced comfort at camp
- Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included
|Material||70D Nylon fabric|
|Thickness||7.62 cm (3")|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- EFEzekiel F.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoGreat sleeping pad
A good balance of weight and comfort
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $67.48 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.