Sterling Nano IX 9.0 mm DryXP Dry Climbing Rope
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $27.49 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The Sterling Nano IX 9.0 mm Dry XP is a perennial team favorite and the default sport climbing rope for performance climbers. Certified as a single, half, and twin rope the Nano IX is lean, mean, and versatile, perfect for sport routes, ice, or mixed conditions.
- Suitable for a versatile range of performance climbing
- DryXP treatment is UIAA Certified water repellent
- Non bicolor options include a middle mark (except for Olive Drab)
- Sterling is Climate Neutral certified and carbon neutral
- Bluesign approval helps reduce negative environmental impacts
NOTE: Due to the Nano's small diameter, it is recommended that it only be used by experienced climbers and belayers and NOT for top-roping or working of routes. It is critical that proper belay devices be used and extreme caution should be taken.
|Rope Type||Single | Half | Twin|
|Dynamic Elongation||33.1% | 27.6% | 25.3%|
|Static Elongation||7.0% | 7.0% | 3.6%|
|Impact Force||8.5 kN | 6.6 kN | 10.4 kN|
|UIAA Falls||6 | 16 | >20|
- VBVanessa B.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoExcellent feel and handling
We bought an 80 metre rope for long single pitch sport routes. It is somewhat stiffer than our previous skinny single, perhaps attributable to the tight sheath weave and coating, but overall we really like it and it is pretty light for a long rope.Was this helpful?