/ SteriPen Classic 3 UV Water Purifier
SteriPen Classic 3 UV Water Purifier
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Steripen Classic 3 UV Water Purifier is the best selling portable UV purifier of all time and has been trusted on mountains and trails for over 15 years. Since 1999, hundreds of thousands of people have ensured their drinking water is safe and avoided ruined adventures.
- Ergonomic design w/ new easy-to-remove twist-off cap
- Destroys over 99.9% of waterborne microorganisms that cause illness
- Just press button to activate, place in water & stir
- LED indicators flash to let you know when water is safe to drink
- Enhanced LEDs indicate treatment size & status of batteries & lamp
- Watertight, no more worries about dropping in a bottle or stream
- Powered by alkaline, lithium, or NiMH batteries (not included)
- 3-year manufacturer limited warranty
|Lamp Life||8000 treatments|
|Treatment||1 liter/90 seconds|
|Minimum Bottle Diameter||0.8” (22 mm)|
|Filter Compatibility||SteriPen pre-filter (not included)|
|Battery||4 AA alkaline, lithium or rechargeable NiMH (not included)|
|Battery Life||Alkaline 50, Lithium 150, NiMH 100 (1 liter treatments)|
|Dimensions||7.3” x 1.7” x 1.7” (18.5 x 4.3 x 4.3 cm)|
|Weight||6.3 oz. (178 g)|
- SteriPEN Classic 3 water purifier
- Carrying case
- User’s guide
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $24.98 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.