Sherpak Go!15 Car Top Carrier
Sherpak Go!15 Car Top Carrier
FREE Economy Shipping* over $49 in the contiguous United States
View other UPS and USPS rates during checkout based on zip / postal code.
Holiday Shipping Cutoff Dates
|3-Day Select||December 20|
|2nd Day Air||December 21|
|Next Day Air||December 22|
|Standard to Canada||December 9|
|Priority Shipping||December 17|
|Shipping for Military Mail||December 9|
Estimated delivery times - In business days
Due to COVID-19, your order may experience shipping delays. We will update you via email.
|Shipping Method||Estimated Transit Time|
|Economy||5 - 10 Days|
|UPS® Ground||1 - 5 Days|
|USPS Priority Mail||1 - 4 Days|
Expedited options- In business days
|Shipping Method||Estimated Transit Time|
|UPS 3 Day Select®||3 Days|
|UPS 2nd Day Air®||2 Days|
|UPS Next Day Air®||1 Day|
Free shipping does not apply to: Hobie Brand, International, Alaska & Hawaii, APO/FPO. An Oversized Handling Fee applies to Point 65 N Kayaks. View rates during checkout.
- Estimated transit time is business days only, Monday - Friday, excluding holidays.
- Transit time does not include the day the package ships.
- Our warehouse ships orders Monday - Friday, and usually ships within 24 hours of receipt.
- Estimated transit times are not guaranteed as severe weather, natural disasters and other unforeseen events may impact delivery services.
- We will send you an email with your tracking number when your order has shipped.
- The tracking number usually becomes available within a few hours after the shipment.
- Your order may ship in multiple shipments. You will receive a separate notification as each portion of your order ships.
- Due to shipping restrictions, some items may only be shipped via ground services as noted on the product page.
- An Oversized Handling Fee applies to Point 65 N Kayaks, view rates during checkout.
- Please do allow at least 3+ weeks for international orders to be received. Further delays are possible due to customs processing time.
- Shipping charges are applied at checkout and vary depending on the destination. We are unable to ship some items internationally. Oversize and heavy items may require additional charges.
- We currently ship to happy customers throughout the world using UPS and USPS methods (not all methods available in all regions). We may suspend or discontinue shipping services to any country or region due to carrier or import restrictions or other circumstances and will note these restrictions here:
- Restrictions: Shipping is currently unavailable to Russia. Most carriers are also unable to ship to Belarus and Ukraine and rates may not be available at checkout as a result.
Please Note: All prices are shown in US dollars (USD) by default, and all orders are processed in USD at checkout.
Customs, Taxes and Duties:
- Duty, taxes, and other fees are the customer’s responsibility since Outdoorplay does not pre-collect these fees at the time of purchase. Please contact your local Customs Office for more information about the cost of these fees.
- Please also take note of any personal purchase limits in place in your country. If your order exceeds the set limit, you will have to arrange for a broker to clear your order through customs at extra cost. Outdoorplay is not able to make these arrangements for you.
- We accept returns within 60 days of the date of purchase. The returned item(s) must be unused and in the original manufacturer packaging with hang tags attached.
- To be eligible for a return, you must provide your original invoice or click here and complete the Return Form. Once completed, place the form in the box with your returned item(s) and mail to the following address.
3459 Guignard Dr.
Hood River, OR 97031
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Once your return is received and inspected, we will process your refund within 72 hours of receipt. Refunds can take a full billing cycle to process depending on your bank or credit card company.
- Outdoorplay is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit. We recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return and a carrier that provides tracking and insurance information.
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $32.61 with
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $32.61 every 2 weeks.
- No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.
Shop With Confidence
100% Satisfaction Guarantee & Easy Returns
We want you to be happy with your Outdoorplay experience. If you are not satisfied with the service you receive, please contact us immediately and we will remedy the situation.
When your order arrives, inspect it carefully to confirm the product meets your satisfaction. If for any reason it does not, we will gladly exchange it, or you may return it for your money back! For more information on our return policy, please click here.
FREE and Fast Shipping
We offer FREE shipping on orders over $49 to anywhere in the contiguous United States. Exclusions apply to Hobie Brand, International, Alaska & Hawaii.
Expedited shipping options are also available during checkout.
Most orders ship the same day if ordered by 1pm PST.
To view shipping delivery times & policy, click here.
Price Match Guarantee
We know that making an investment in your gear involves a number of decisions, including evaluating the best price. The prices you see listed on our website are among the most competitive you will find anywhere!
If you find a lower price on an identical product from one of our competitors, you're covered under our Price Match Guarantee. We'll match their price, which means you can enjoy shopping and not worry that you'd be getting a better deal elsewhere!
Our goal is to make this policy simple and hassle-free.. You will find that we respond to your requests quickly and in most cases can approve the price match the same day.
To request a price match please call us at 1-800- 994- 4327.
To view our entire Price Match policy, click here.
The Seattle Sports Sherpak Go!15 soft-sided cart top carrier combines great price, excellent design, and comprehensive features. It protects your gear using a tough abrasion/UV/cold resistant vinyl and a deeply recessed zipper that runs the perimeter of the unit and helps to ensure a dry load.
Twin lateral compression straps eliminate excess wind flap and help to secure loads tightly. Radio-frequency welded sealed seams and heavy-duty plastic hardware offer maximum weather protection. Four auxiliary D-ring lashing points allow for attachment to roof racks and the included Universal Attachment Kit allows for easy attachment to cars without racks. This super-tough, super weather-fighting carrier has everything you could want, making it the great value that it is.
- Fits cars with or without racks
- Heavy-duty UV-resistant vinyl
- Heavy-duty plastic hardware & #10 coiled zippers
- Radio frequency welded seams protect against leaks
- Twin lateral compression straps
- Universal Attachment Kit included
|Dimensions||15.5” H x 37” W x 45” D|
|Capacity||424 liter (15 cu. ft.)|
|Weight||7 lbs. 5 oz.|
- GG.T.I recommend this productRated 3 stars10 years agoSherpak Go!15 Car Top Carrier
Don't let this fool you. It is not 100% waterproof!! When through a big thunderstorm while driving down to Florida and this case ended up with about an inch of water inside. Luckily our clothes were in duffel bags that were waterproof but our blankets and towels were soaked! We had to find a dryer when we arrived to dry everything. Such a pain! On the trip back we put everything in plastic garbage bags but of course it didn't rain. So the case hold a lot but just as long as you don't think it's waterproof.Was this helpful?
- LLnhannonI recommend this productRated 5 stars12 years agoSherpak Go!15 Car Top Carrier
The Sherpak helped me move from Washington, DC to Houston, TX. Since I was only bringing my car I was able to load all of my clothes, bedding, shoes, and plenty of odds and ends so that I'd have more room for other things in my car. The Sherpak is great because of the sheer amount it can hold. It didn't slide around on top of my car or scratch my paint. It rained and frosted on my trip and none of my belongings were damaged or wet. After I unloaded it I was able to fold it up small and keep it in my car!Was this helpful?
- BBBadger B.I recommend this productRated 5 stars13 years agoSherpak Go!15 Car Top Carrier
I was initially concerned about purchasing a soft-sided roof bag instead of a hard-sided box. The positive reviews for the Sherpak swayed me. We used it on a Subaru Outback on our move from Iowa to Boston. It easily installed to our factory roof bars. The biggest challenge was getting our stuff into the bag and balancing the load, but that would be an issue with a hard box as well. It was very stable. We almost didn't know it was there while we were driving. What surprised me the most was that it kept our stuff perfectly dry, especially considering it rained most of the trip (including several downpours). Now that we're here, it folds up into a small plastic container (important in a small condo). Overall, it's a great product and an even better value.Was this helpful?
- BBeckyI recommend this productRated 5 stars14 years agoSherpak Go!15 Car Top Carrier
Really good bag - it holds a lot of stuff and it keeps things very dry. Drove a bunch of gear across the Southeast in a driving rain and nothing inside was even damp. Recommend to use with a roof rack though - even the manufacturer's roof rack should be sufficient. Also easy to clean and store away when not in useWas this helpful?