Sea Eagle RazorLite 393 Inflatable Kayak Pro Carbon Package
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $258.52 with
Starting at $86.17/mo with
. Prequality Now
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The Sea Eagle RazorLite 393 Inflatable Kayak is the world's first all drop stitch inflatable kayak! Lighter, narrower, and faster to paddle, it’s a high-performance solo kayak for the adventurer. I...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
The Sea Eagle RazorLite 393 Inflatable Kayak is the world's first all drop stitch inflatable kayak! Lighter, narrower, and faster to paddle, it’s a high-performance solo kayak for the adventurer. Its straight hull design maximizes waterline length for more speed and better performance.
High-pressure drop-stitch construction enables the RazorLite to be inflated up to 10 PSI, providing rock-solid rigidity to the whole structure of the kayak and making it very responsive to paddle strokes. Rigid bow and stern molds create a razor-sharp speed entry and exit system, effortlessly cutting through the water. Carefully designed tapered sidewalls and the air-inducing Double Concave entry and exit system create lift while reducing friction and drag, leaving little to no wake behind.
- Fully constructed w/ drop stitch technology & quadruple overlapped seams
- Attached high-pressure drop stitch floor w/ two closable drain valves
- Maximized straight hull waterline length & narrow width increase paddling speed
- Durable plastic bow & stern molds cut through wind, waves & current
- Double-concave hull design creates lift while reducing friction & drag
- Tapered side walls provide a rigid chine at the waterline adding secondary buoyancy & stability
- Large, removable swept-back rear skeg improves tracking
- Fully adjustable FlexBrace ergonomic footrest provide hours of comfortable paddling
- Front & rear spray skirts w/ carry handles
- Packs into included carry bag
- NMMA Certified
- Three year manufacturer warranty
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Floor||Attached, high-pressure drop-stitch|
|Load Capacity||1 Person or 500 lbs.|
|Packed Size||22” x 22” x 12”|
|Air Valves||3 recessed one way|
|Interior||12’ 2” x 17”|
|Hull Weight||35 lbs.|
|Tube Diameter||8.5” high x 4” thick|
|Air Chambers||3 (port, starboard, floor)|
|Inflation Time||7 minutes|
|Inflation Pressure||10 psi|
RazorLite 393 Pro Carbon Package Includes:
- 1 393rl hull
- 1 AB50 Carbon-Fiberglass 2-piece paddle
- 1 Tall back kayak seat
- 1 Kayak carry bag
- 1 FlexBrace adjustable footrest (left & right)
- 1 High-pressure pump w/ gauge
- 1 Slide in swept backs skeg
- Printed instructions
- Repair Kit
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.