/ Patagonia Women's Snowdrifter Bibs (Closeout)
Patagonia Women's Snowdrifter Bibs (Closeout)
This item has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase, but we've saved this page for your reference.
Purpose-built for comfort and durability, the Patagonia Women's Snowdrifter Bibs has H2No stretchy ripstop polyester construction with durable water repellent (DWR) finish. Its embedded RECCO reflector enhances radio signals for immediate search and rescue missions.
- Manufactured from H2No performance shell for stable insulation
- 3-layer 70% stretchy ripstop polyester thwarts wind and moisture
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish for enhanced water and abrasion resistance
- Integrated RECCO reflector improves radio signal strength for swift avalanche rescue
- Moisture-wicking polyester lining for comfort and pairs nicely with other layers
- Full-coverage bibs with drop seat configuration and two-way side zippers for venting
- 4-way stretchy, air-permeable fabric with double-weaves on the upper bibs
- Gaiter seals repel snow and seal in the warmth
- Lightweight and tough scuff guards on legs and bottom hems adds durability
- Dual thigh pockets and one left-chest pocket for storing valuables
- Fair Trade Certified sewn means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Manufacturer lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
- Closeout item. Limited to stock on hand
|Body Material||3-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) solid stretch ripstop with a DWR finish|
|Bib upper||6.5-oz 63% recycled nylon/26% polyester/11% elastane double weave with four-way stretch and a DWR finish|
|Weight||516 g / 18.2 oz.|
|Fair Trade Certified||Yes|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- GWGiana W.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoLove these bibs!
Usually anything bib-esque is the death of me with my height and torso, but these fit great, have enough length, and are super comfy! Theyre a thinner material, but with a good base layer underneath work out great, plus they have little side zippers for helping with ventilation. Big fan!