/ Patagonia Women's Micro D Snap-T Pullover Top (Closeout)
Patagonia Women's Micro D Snap-T Pullover Top (Closeout)
This item has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase, but we've saved this page for your reference.
Worn as a soft, cozy layer or used as a pillow on a long overnighter, the Patagonia Women's Micro D Snap-T Pullover Top is a comfy staple for the campsite, the trails and everyday adventures.
- 100% recycled polyester microfleece is soft and cozy
- 4-ply nylon placket secures with snaps
- Elastic binding around collar, sleeve cuffs and hem for mobility and next-to-skin comfort
- Front and back yokes for comfort and style
- Reflective P-6 logo on left chest
- Hip length for warmth and comfort
- Fair Trade Certified sewn means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Manufacturer lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
- Closeout item. Limited to stock on hand
|Body Material||4.7-oz 100% recycled polyester microfleece|
|Placket||3.4-oz 100% nylon plain|
|Weight||196 g / 6.9 oz.|
|Fair Trade Certified||Yes|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- KBKamari B.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat fleece
This is a very soft, comfortable fleece. I just purchased my second one because I was wearing the first all the time. It is great for wearing around the house and town. Also for walking the dog. Highly recommend!