/ Patagonia Men's Micro Puff Storm Jacket (Closeout)
Patagonia Men's Micro Puff Storm Jacket (Closeout)
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 1645 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Buy any kayak, Get a FREE NRS Vapor lifejacket!
WHAT TO DO:
- Click the add to cart button on the kayak of your choice.
- Select your free NRS Vapor lifejacket in the pop-up window and proceed to checkout.
Note: if you exit the checkout after accepting the offer, the free gift will be removed from your cart. Make sure you've already added anything else you need to your cart before proceeding!
Terms & Conditions: Free offer is for available sizes/colors of the NRS Vapor Lifejacket. Limited time only. While supplies last. Only valid with purchase of an in-stock kayak.
Please note, should you decide to return the kayak, the $94.95 cost of the lifejacket will be subtracted from your refund.
Some kayaks may only be shipped within the USA. See product page for details.
The Patagonia Men's Micro Puff Storm Jacket merges premium, warm-when-wet, downlike PlumaFill synthetic insulation with a 100% recycled waterproof shell for lightweight protection in cold, damp conditions.
- H2No Performance Standard shell provides the highest levels of comfort and performance
- PlumaFill insulation provides excellent warmth for its weight & stays warm when wet
- Helmet-compatible, single-point-adjustable with elasticized binding offers a custom fit
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets are positioned to sit above a backpack waistbelt;
- Antimicrobial mesh pocket bags move excess heat and moisture
- Two interior, drop-in mesh pockets
- Minimal, dual-adjust storm gasket around bottom hem helps seal out spindrift
- Cuffs have elasticized binding to seal out the elements
- Concealed RECCO reflector enhances radio signals for effective avalanche rescue
- Fair Trade Certified sewn means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Manufacturer lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
- Closeout item. Limited to stock on hand
|2-layer, 1.3-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish
|Lining Material (body and sleeves)
|0.8-oz Pertex Quantum 100% nylon ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish
|90-g PlumaFill 100% recycled polyester
|560 g / 19.75 oz.
|Fair Trade Certified
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- LMLiam M.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Rated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoAmazing
Its the best jacket I even owned. Very lightweight but very warm and cozy. Amazing!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2FitRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $82.35 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.