NRS Women's Siren Kayak Lifejacket (PFD) (Closeout)
NRS Women's Siren Kayak Lifejacket (PFD) (Closeout)
FREE Economy Shipping* over $49 in the contiguous United States
View other UPS and USPS rates during checkout based on zip / postal code.
Holiday Shipping Cutoff Dates
|3-Day Select||December 20|
|2nd Day Air||December 21|
|Next Day Air||December 22|
|Standard to Canada||December 9|
|Priority Shipping||December 17|
|Shipping for Military Mail||December 9|
Estimated delivery times - In business days
Due to COVID-19, your order may experience shipping delays. We will update you via email.
|Shipping Method||Estimated Transit Time|
|Economy||5 - 10 Days|
|UPS® Ground||1 - 5 Days|
|USPS Priority Mail||1 - 4 Days|
Expedited options- In business days
|Shipping Method||Estimated Transit Time|
|UPS 3 Day Select®||3 Days|
|UPS 2nd Day Air®||2 Days|
|UPS Next Day Air®||1 Day|
Free shipping does not apply to: Hobie Brand, International, Alaska & Hawaii, APO/FPO. An Oversized Handling Fee applies to Point 65 N Kayaks. View rates during checkout.
- Estimated transit time is business days only, Monday - Friday, excluding holidays.
- Transit time does not include the day the package ships.
- Our warehouse ships orders Monday - Friday, and usually ships within 24 hours of receipt.
- Estimated transit times are not guaranteed as severe weather, natural disasters and other unforeseen events may impact delivery services.
- We will send you an email with your tracking number when your order has shipped.
- The tracking number usually becomes available within a few hours after the shipment.
- Your order may ship in multiple shipments. You will receive a separate notification as each portion of your order ships.
- Due to shipping restrictions, some items may only be shipped via ground services as noted on the product page.
- An Oversized Handling Fee applies to Point 65 N Kayaks, view rates during checkout.
- Please do allow at least 3+ weeks for international orders to be received. Further delays are possible due to customs processing time.
- Shipping charges are applied at checkout and vary depending on the destination. We are unable to ship some items internationally. Oversize and heavy items may require additional charges.
- We currently ship to happy customers throughout the world using UPS and USPS methods (not all methods available in all regions). We may suspend or discontinue shipping services to any country or region due to carrier or import restrictions or other circumstances and will note these restrictions here:
- Restrictions: Shipping is currently unavailable to Russia. Most carriers are also unable to ship to Belarus and Ukraine and rates may not be available at checkout as a result.
Please Note: All prices are shown in US dollars (USD) by default, and all orders are processed in USD at checkout.
Customs, Taxes and Duties:
- Duty, taxes, and other fees are the customer’s responsibility since Outdoorplay does not pre-collect these fees at the time of purchase. Please contact your local Customs Office for more information about the cost of these fees.
- Please also take note of any personal purchase limits in place in your country. If your order exceeds the set limit, you will have to arrange for a broker to clear your order through customs at extra cost. Outdoorplay is not able to make these arrangements for you.
- We accept returns within 60 days of the date of purchase. The returned item(s) must be unused and in the original manufacturer packaging with hang tags attached.
- To be eligible for a return, you must provide your original invoice or click here and complete the Return Form. Once completed, place the form in the box with your returned item(s) and mail to the following address.
3459 Guignard Dr.
Hood River, OR 97031
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Once your return is received and inspected, we will process your refund within 72 hours of receipt. Refunds can take a full billing cycle to process depending on your bank or credit card company.
- Outdoorplay is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit. We recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return and a carrier that provides tracking and insurance information.
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $21.87 with
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $21.87 every 2 weeks.
- No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.
Shop With Confidence
100% Satisfaction Guarantee & Easy Returns
We want you to be happy with your Outdoorplay experience. If you are not satisfied with the service you receive, please contact us immediately and we will remedy the situation.
When your order arrives, inspect it carefully to confirm the product meets your satisfaction. If for any reason it does not, we will gladly exchange it, or you may return it for your money back! For more information on our return policy, please click here.
FREE and Fast Shipping
We offer FREE shipping on orders over $49 to anywhere in the contiguous United States. Exclusions apply to Hobie Brand, International, Alaska & Hawaii.
Expedited shipping options are also available during checkout.
Most orders ship the same day if ordered by 1pm PST.
To view shipping delivery times & policy, click here.
Price Match Guarantee
We know that making an investment in your gear involves a number of decisions, including evaluating the best price. The prices you see listed on our website are among the most competitive you will find anywhere!
If you find a lower price on an identical product from one of our competitors, you're covered under our Price Match Guarantee. We'll match their price, which means you can enjoy shopping and not worry that you'd be getting a better deal elsewhere!
Our goal is to make this policy simple and hassle-free.. You will find that we respond to your requests quickly and in most cases can approve the price match the same day.
To request a price match please call us at 1-800- 994- 4327.
To view our entire Price Match policy, click here.
The low-profile NRS Women's Siren Kayak Lifejacket (PFD) uses a six-panel design of supple foam to wrap the body in ultra-comfy protection and create an athletic fit for optimal range of motion allowing it to conform to your body and flow with your movements.
- 400 denier ripstop nylon ensures season-after-season durability.
- Ultra-soft foam is divided into six independent panels, allowing it to conform to your body
- AirMesh inner panels provide ventilation throughout the jacket
- Six adjustment points provide a custom fit for any body type
- Padded shoulder straps, strap garages and reflective accents for low-light visibility
- Single-entry front, zippered pocket keeps on-the-water essentials easily accessible
- Eliminates unnecessary bulk
- Type III, low-profile life jacket designed with 16.3 pounds of flotation
- US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
|US Coast Guard Certification||Type III|
|Design Flotation||16.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric||400D urethane-coated ripstop nylon|
|Entry System||Side buckle|
|Adjustment System||2 Side, 2 Shoulder, 2 Waist|
- KLKelley L.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoWhat PFD?
This is hands down the most comfortable life jacket I have ever worn. It's easy to adjust to find the right fit, and once it's on, you forget you're wearing it. I like the pocket, it easily fits my phone in a waterproof case. I'm doing almost exclusively flatwater/fitness paddling and I love my range of motion.Was this helpful?
- DSD S.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoStrap garages'... what?!
I have an owned a Siren for several years and it was kind of on it's last legs, I mean... I probaly could have gotten another season out of it. But the one thing that I did not like about the old one, is fixed on the 2020 redesign and I now had to have it. 'Strap garages,' (as NRS calls them) gives you a place to tuck the ends of your straps into. So, no more straps blowing in this gals face anymore. Otherwise, same PFD. SUPER comfortable. Siren for the win!Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoVery comfortable paddling vest
This was a gift to my daughter in law as I didn't want to share my paddling pdf, but I actually prefer it to my old one. Because the straps create the shoulder support it rides low, is very adjustable and quite comfortable for any water sport. The color is also vibrant.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoLove it.
Using as a white water guide. I really like this jacket, tightens perfectly and no riding upWas this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoI would recommend this PFD
Very happy with this purchase! The PFD is warm, comfortable, and fits well. I love the blue color and especially appreciate the area to warm my hands up.Was this helpful?