NRS Men's Pivot Dry Suit
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $261.25 with
Starting at $87.08/mo with
. Prequality Now
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
Next time the run is in, stuff the duffel with warm layers, safety equipment, and dependable outerwear like the NRS Men's Pivot Drysuit. It features a back-entry design to eliminate bulk in the chest and the highest quality waterproof-breathable technical fabric.
- Premium 4-layer waterproof/breathable Eclipse fabric for superior dryness, comfort, and toughness
- Back-entry heavy-duty waterproof YKK Aquaseal zipper improves flexibility and reduces stress
- Neoprene overskirt with dual-adjustable closures makes with your sprayskirt
- Volcano-style self-draining punch-through Glideskin neoprene neck and wrist overcuffs
- Stretchy polyurethane ankle overcuffs with adjustable hook-and-loop closures
- Heavy-duty YKK Aquaseal front relief zipper
- PFD-friendly splashproof chest pocket
- High-wear areas reinforced with an additional layer of fabric
- Single-seam legs eliminate wear points and improve mobility
- Double seam taping in the toe and heel add durability to the Eclipse fabric socks
- Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials & workmanship*
- *Guarantee excludes latex gaskets & zippers
|Material||4-Layer waterproof/breathable Eclipse|
|Entry Style||Back-Entry with YKK Aquaseal zipper|
|Neck Closure||Latex gasket with Glideskin neoprene overcuffs|
|Wrist Closures||Latex gaskets with Glideskin neoprene overcuffs|
|Ankle Closures||Eclipse socks with stretchy polyurethane overcuffs & adjustable hook-and-loop closures|
|Waist System||5" wide neoprene band overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop closures|
|Pockets||1 front pocket with splashproof zipper|
|Relief Zipper||YKK Aquaseal front relief zipper|
|Average Weight||3.05 lbs.|
NRS Men's Pivot Drysuit
|Size||Height||Weight||Chest||Waist||Neck Gasket||Wrist Gaskets|
|S||5'2" - 5'6"||115 - 140 lbs.||32 - 36"||28 - 31"||11.75" - 12.5"||6"|
|M||5'5" - 5'8"||130 - 165 lbs.||36 - 40"||30 - 33"||12.5" - 15"||6" - 7"|
|L||5'7" - 6'0"||150 - 195 lbs.||39 - 43"||32 - 35"||15" - 18"||6.5" - 8"|
|XL||5'10" - 6'2"||185 - 225 lbs.||42 - 46"||34 - 37"||18"+||6.5" - 8"|
|XXL||6'1" - 6'4"||215 - 245 lbs.||46 - 50"||36 - 42"||18"+||6.5" - 8"|
Relaxed Fit - Loose fitting garment that has ample room for mobility or layering underneath.
How To Measure:
1. Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
2. Waist: Measure around natural waistline, allowing tape measure to sit comfortably.
3. Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Please Note: Grizzly Sizing (G-M, G-L, G-XXL, G-4XL) is designed with a wider cut across the chest, waist, and thighs to fit a broader range of boaters.
- NPNorthcountry P.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoImproved for 2021
The new zippers, by 'YKK", that NRS are using are so sick. Not only does the matching colors look amazing, but they are so soft and flexible. It make the suit overall, so much more subtle to wear. Great to see NRS continuing to make improvements.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoCompletely satisfied!
Used this product in an instructor training in mid May. Water was cold! The suit was great. It fulfilled all requirements and more. I would recommend this dry suit.Was this helpful?