/ Nemo Men's Riff 15-Degree Down Sleeping Bag (Closeout)
Nemo Men's Riff 15-Degree Down Sleeping Bag (Closeout)
This item has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase, but we've saved this page for your reference.
The Nemo Men's Riff 15-Degree Down Sleeping Bag is NEMO’s top-of-the-line backcountry-oriented Spoon shaped sleeping bag. This 3-season 800FP down bag offers a more athletic cut, designed for side sleepers who prefer space-saving packability & shaving critical ounces for long hours on the trail.
- New ultralight spoon shape adds room at elbows and knees
- 100% Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Certified traceable down
- Waterproof/breathable footbox protects from tent condensation, keeping feet warm and dry
- Blanket Fold external draft collar provides tuck-in comfort
- Thermo Gills allow you to vent body heat without letting cold drafts in
- Full-length double-slider YKK zipper
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
- Discontinued item. Limited to stock on hand
|Temp Rating||15F / -9C|
|ISO Lower Limit||16F / -9C|
|Shell Fabric||20D Nylon Ripstop w/ DWR|
|Footbox Fabric||40D Nylon Ripstop OSMO w/ DWR|
|Lining Fabric||30D Nylon Taffeta w/ DWR|
|Insulation||800 FP Down|
- Compression stuff sack
- Mesh storage bag
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoMy favorite camping purchase!
I've had this sleeping bag for a year now and I love everything about it! It's perfect for side sleepers or people that move around a lot when you sleep. And it's a pretty color too. I use backpacking and car camping.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoBest Sleepign bag ever!
Brought this to Italy, Slovenia, Mount Rainier, Yosemite, and I've always slept comfortably and warm. This sleeping bag has beat that rei bag in every way you can think of including how warm and comfortable it is.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoDisco-Riff party
I spent a complete tree planting season in northen BC and slept well every night, thanks to the â€˜'spoon shape'' and the â€˜'Fillo'' pillow. But what happened a few weeks ago was great. I just met a girl and she bought a â€˜'Disco''. We went canoe-camping and you can zip them together to have what we called a â€˜'Riff-Disco party''. It gives you more room than a regular double sleeping bag. It's awesome, thanks Nemo!!!