Mammut Nordwand MIPS Rock Climbing Helmet
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $37.48 with
The Mammut Nordwand MIPS is an extremely lightweight climbing helmet with outstanding protection. Its integrated MIPS system optimizes protection against brain injuries. The Nordwand MIPS climbing helmet offers an excellent fit, low profile, and maximum protection.
- Lightweight outer shell and kevlar-reinforced EPS foam core is extremely protective
- MIPS system reduces forces affecting the brain during impacts, increasing safety
- Extensive Mammut safety test checks the helmet's robustness in particular after a lateral impact
- Low profile design with additional cushioning for a perfect fit
- Fully adjustable chin strap for an optimum fit
- Aerial wheel occipital lock adjustment system
- Large ventilation openings and integrated air channel
- Easy attachment of a headlamp thanks to a holder at the front and elasticated loops on the back
- Bright shell color with reflective logo print ensures visibility in the mountains
- Includes a bag for handy transport
|Core||Expanded polystyrene (EPS)|
|Average Weight||229 g (8.1 oz.)|
Mammut Nordwand MIPS Rock Climbing Helmet:
|52 - 57 cm||Basic||229 g|
|56 - 61 cm||Basic||250 g|
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoExcellent Quality!
Great helmet, adjustable to a wide range of sizes and very well made. I purchased this helmet for search and rescue climbing and training, and it does exactly what I need it to do. I feel confident when wearing this helmet that it will do a great job protecting my head from rockfall and other climbing hazards.Was this helpful?