/ Kayak Lake Troller Downrigger
Kayak Lake Troller Downrigger
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 430 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Scotty Lake Troller Downrigger lets you fight the fish, not the fishing gear. Downriggers were created for one principal reason: to allow fishermen to troll their lures at a specific depth. They improve both trolling results and the fun factor putting the 'sport' back in sport fishing.
Years of testing and practical use have shown that a moving bait or lure in the water, trolled at the depth where fish were present, was the best way to ensure a hookup and get results.
- Sturdy construction offers strength, resilience & reliability
- Mini power grip plus line release
- Side/deck mounting bracket
- Mounting bracket permits mounting on a flat deck surface or on the side of a gunnel or transom
- Mounting design offers 360° of rotation
- Solid stainless steel boom
- Stainless steel down rigger cable
- Easy adjust drag brake system
- Factory & field tested
- Recommended for use w/ weights under four pounds
- Fully assembled
- Limited lifetime warranty
|Material||Stainless steel and nylon|
|Cable Length||100' of 150 lb. test|
|Mount Dimensions||4" x 2" x 2"|
|Bolting Dimensions||1 5/16" x 3 3/16"|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $21.62 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.