Kokatat Men's Hydrus 3.0 Meridian Dry Suit (Closeout)
Kokatat Men's Hydrus 3.0 Meridian Dry Suit (Closeout)
FREE Economy Shipping* over $49 in the contiguous United States
View other UPS and USPS rates during checkout based on zip / postal code.
Estimated delivery times - In business days
Due to COVID-19, your order may experience shipping delays. We will update you via email.
|Shipping Method||Estimated Transit Time|
|Economy||5 - 10 Days|
|UPS® Ground||1 - 5 Days|
|USPS Priority Mail||1 - 4 Days|
Expedited options- In business days
|Shipping Method||Estimated Transit Time|
|UPS 3 Day Select®||3 Days|
|UPS 2nd Day Air®||2 Days|
|UPS Next Day Air®||1 Day|
Free shipping does not apply to: Hobie Brand, International, Alaska & Hawaii, APO/FPO. An Oversized Handling Fee applies to Point 65 N Kayaks. View rates during checkout.
- Estimated transit time is business days only, Monday - Friday, excluding holidays.
- Transit time does not include the day the package ships.
- Our warehouse ships orders Monday - Friday, and usually ships within 24 hours of receipt.
- Estimated transit times are not guaranteed as severe weather, natural disasters and other unforeseen events may impact delivery services.
- We will send you an email with your tracking number when your order has shipped.
- The tracking number usually becomes available within a few hours after the shipment.
- Your order may ship in multiple shipments. You will receive a separate notification as each portion of your order ships.
- Due to shipping restrictions, some items may only be shipped via ground services as noted on the product page.
- An Oversized Handling Fee applies to Point 65 N Kayaks, view rates during checkout.
- Please do allow at least 3+ weeks for international orders to be received. Further delays are possible due to customs processing time.
- Shipping charges are applied at checkout and vary depending on the destination. We are unable to ship some items internationally. Oversize and heavy items may require additional charges.
- We currently ship to happy customers throughout the world using UPS and USPS methods (not all methods available in all regions). We may suspend or discontinue shipping services to any country or region due to carrier or import restrictions or other circumstances and will note these restrictions here:
- Restrictions: Shipping is currently unavailable to Russia. Most carriers are also unable to ship to Belarus and Ukraine and rates may not be available at checkout as a result.
Please Note: All prices are shown in US dollars (USD) by default, and all orders are processed in USD at checkout.
Customs, Taxes and Duties:
- Duty, taxes, and other fees are the customer’s responsibility since Outdoorplay does not pre-collect these fees at the time of purchase. Please contact your local Customs Office for more information about the cost of these fees.
- Please also take note of any personal purchase limits in place in your country. If your order exceeds the set limit, you will have to arrange for a broker to clear your order through customs at extra cost. Outdoorplay is not able to make these arrangements for you.
- We accept returns within 60 days of the date of purchase. The returned item(s) must be unused and in the original manufacturer packaging with hang tags attached.
- To be eligible for a return, you must provide your original invoice or click here and complete the Return Form. Once completed, place the form in the box with your returned item(s) and mail to the following address.
3459 Guignard Dr.
Hood River, OR 97031
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Once your return is received and inspected, we will process your refund within 72 hours of receipt. Refunds can take a full billing cycle to process depending on your bank or credit card company.
- Outdoorplay is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit. We recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return and a carrier that provides tracking and insurance information.
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $193.00 with
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $193.00 every 2 weeks.
- No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.
Shop With Confidence
100% Satisfaction Guarantee & Easy Returns
We want you to be happy with your Outdoorplay experience. If you are not satisfied with the service you receive, please contact us immediately and we will remedy the situation.
When your order arrives, inspect it carefully to confirm the product meets your satisfaction. If for any reason it does not, we will gladly exchange it, or you may return it for your money back! For more information on our return policy, please click here.
FREE and Fast Shipping
We offer FREE shipping on orders over $49 to anywhere in the contiguous United States. Exclusions apply to Hobie Brand, International, Alaska & Hawaii.
Expedited shipping options are also available during checkout.
Most orders ship the same day if ordered by 1pm PST.
To view shipping delivery times & policy, click here.
Price Match Guarantee
We know that making an investment in your gear involves a number of decisions, including evaluating the best price. The prices you see listed on our website are among the most competitive you will find anywhere!
If you find a lower price on an identical product from one of our competitors, you're covered under our Price Match Guarantee. We'll match their price, which means you can enjoy shopping and not worry that you'd be getting a better deal elsewhere!
Our goal is to make this policy simple and hassle-free.. You will find that we respond to your requests quickly and in most cases can approve the price match the same day.
To request a price match please call us at 1-800- 994- 4327.
To view our entire Price Match policy, click here.
The Kokatat Men's Hydrus Meridian Dry Suit is a great choice for SUPing, rafting and kayak paddlers on a budget. With all of the same features as the GORE-TEX version including Kokatat's superior construction techniques, integrated socks, watersports entry and relief zippers, but at a lower price.
- Proprietary Hydrus 3.0 three-layer waterproof & breathable fabric
- Self-draining reinforced seat & knee patches
- Waterproof nylon front-entry zipper for easy on & off
- Latex neck & wrist gaskets w/ neoprene punch through collar & cuffs
- Integrated Hydrus 3.0 fabric socks keep you dry & cozy all day long
- Nylon front relief zipper w/ protective cover
- Dual adjustable overskirt w/ hook & loop compatible neoprene
- Self-draining, zippered chest pocket w/ key lanyard
- Adjustable bungee drawcord at waist
- Backed by Kokatat’s limited lifetime warranty (excludes latex gaskets)
- Closeout item. Limited to stock on hand
|Hydrus 3.0||4.57 oz. multi-ply nylon face with a waterproof/breathable coating & tricot backing|
|Entry Zipper||Front-entry flexible nylon waterproof zipper|
|Relief Zipper||Flexible nylon waterproof front zipper|
|Neck Closure||Latex gasket with punch-through neoprene collar|
|Wrist Closure||Latex gaskets with punch-through neoprene overcuffs|
|Ankle Closure||Integrated Hydrus 3.0 waterproof/breathable socks with adjustable overcuffs|
- Machine or hand wash cool with liquid detergent
- Hang to dry
- Do not bleach or dry clean
- Store it dry, hanging, or loosely folded
- CKCharles K.Verified ReviewerReviewingKokatat Men's Hydrus 3.0 Meridian Dry SuitI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 stars22 hours agoBest Dry Suite for the Money!
My daughter and I Kayak year-round in the mid-Atlantic region and this suit makes it possible, all in comfort, safety, and style! We reviewed a lot of suits and I think this is the best one out there for fit, material, durability, function, and price. I figured if Kokatat is good enough for Dane Jackson, then we owe it to ourselves to check it out. We've tested these by hopping into 40 deg (F) water and they do exactly what they need to do, keep you dry and protected. (Obviously having proper base-layers as needed for thermal protection.) When in warmer weather (but with cold water conditions) these suits remain comfortable, and seam to breath amazingly well. We are so happy to have these to extend our kayaking into a year-round sport!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2FitRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- GPGary P.ReviewingKokatat Men's Hydrus 3.0 Meridian Dry Suit (Closeout)I recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoKoktatat dry suit 3.0 Meridian
I decided my life was worth more than $1,000. So why settle for less than the best it is my life. I purchased this Kokatat drysuit 3.0 meridian. Because this one is designed to be used with a spray skirt when kayaking. It took no time at all to fall in love with it when I capsize my kayak in 40Â° water. I stayed dry and warm. Having three layers on there was still plenty of room to be comfortable all day. I am 5'7 and 170 lb. I purchased a medium which is a perfect fit. I was a little surprised on how well it fit although Kokatat States that their dry suits sizes are designed allowing for extra clothing and they all right. Even on days just running class 1 water without the extra layering the dry suit did Not feel to big. My only regret was I didn't purchase it sooner. Just thinking I could have lost my life for a thousand bucks.
- CICharles I.ReviewingKokatat Men's Hydrus 3.0 Meridian Dry Suit (Closeout)I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoThis is a great drysuit
This has been my first drysuit, and I've had it for nearly two months. I don't notice that I get exceptionally sweaty in it ( and I'm a sweaty type of fellow ). It's been in the low 60s-50s for air temp here, and the lovely Puget Sound is nearly always 50Â°.
It's comfortable to paddle in, it's very definitely water tight. I've been testing it out by swimming for a bit, and it's holding up great.
I do layer quite lightly under it ( been doing just a thin underlayer and wool socks ), and that seems to be good for me for temperature regulation. I'd probably be cool if I were in the water more, but I'm not, and everything gets right back to warm very quickly once I get out of the water and back into my kayak.
We'll see how I'm feeling once it comes time to replace this one, but right now, I'd buy it again with no regrets. I've been out twice a week every week since it delivered.
- CBCirilo B.ReviewingKokatat Men's Hydrus 3.0 Meridian Dry Suit (Closeout)I recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years agoGreat deal for the money
I got this drysuit because I heard that Kokatat makes the best and the Meridian was the way to go. I thought I'd save a little money by going with the non Gore-Tex fabric, Tropos. This version is the 3 layer and I have to say that I wasn't disappointed. This suit breathes really well, no sweaty clammy feeling, and doesn't let in any water. I got the fleece bodysuit liner to go with it â€˜cause your employee said it would match up. He was right. I'm really liking not getting cold when I kayak and I'm going to try to paddle all winter, too. Got to keep the fitness routine going, you know. Thanks for your help and the really quick delivery! You guys are great!