/ Kokatat HustleR LE Rescue Lifejacket (PFD)
Kokatat HustleR LE Rescue Lifejacket (PFD)
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Celebrate the removal of four dams from the Klamath River watershed with the limited edition Kokatat HustleR Rescue Lifejacket (PFD). Located from the southern Cascades, the Klamath drains almost 12,000 square miles and is one of the most important North American rivers for anadromous fish migration, including salmon and steelhead. The limited-edition HustleR features beautiful watercolor art from whitewater paddler & river advocate, Hailey Thompson.
- Low profile design is a must-have for the active paddler
- Durable Cordura shell will stand the test of time
- Sculpted PVC-free low-density GAIA and PE foam panels wrap around your torso
- Pullover design with adjustable padded shoulder straps and multiple side adjustments
- Large, extra-deep clamshell front pocket with two way zipper and internal organization
- Quick release chest harness and O-ring are compatible with a variety of tether/tow systems
- Sleeve for a tow tether or cow tail
- Breakaway D-ring for cow tail attachment
- Covered front lash tab holds a rescue knife
- US Coast Guard Certification by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
- Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship
|US Coast Guard Type V
|PVC-free Gaia and PE
|1 zippered front
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.