/ Kelty Range 2.0 Trekking Poles
Kelty Range 2.0 Trekking Poles
This item has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase, but we've saved this page for your reference.
Built with the right features, the Kelty Range 2.0 Trekking Poles are used by trekkers and hikers to cover long stretches of uphill and downhill paths. The sturdy design maximizes comfort and ease in functionality, providing support and stability, and reducing the pressure on joints.
- Adjustable to different lengths for uphill and downhill convenience
- Anti-shock technology reduces the impact of the force when the pole hits the ground
- Easy to use twist-lock adjustment to lock the poles at different lengths
- Extended cork and EVA foam grip provides traction to hold the stick even with sweaty palms
- Padded hand straps enhance holding grip and aids in quick movement
- Carbide trip and removable trekking basket provide optimal grip in different terrains and surfaces
- Compatibility with snow basket offers usage in snow
- Rubber tips to provide adequate grip on paved surfaces.
- Built in a sturdy design to maximize support and comfort
- Sold in pairs
- Manufacturer one-year limited warranty against defects in materials & workmanship
|Shaft Material||6061 Series Anodized Aluminum|
|Length Range||35 - 54" (90 - 135 cm)|
|Collapsed Length||27" (69 cm)|
|Weight per pair||22 oz. (612 g)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoRange 2.0 Trekking Poles
Quality made product that is easily adjustable. I have only used a couple of times, but helps with balance and circulation in the arms.