/ Jetboil Genesis 2-Burner Stove
Jetboil Genesis 2-Burner Stove
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 1115 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Turn your backcountry cooking fantasies into reality with the ultra-compact Jetboil Genesis 2-Burner Stove. Jetboil's dual-burner design functions as a standalone stove, or couples with other Jetlink-compatible stoves or a Luna satellite burner (sold separately) to create an outdoor cooking range.
- Dual-burner design
- Functions as a standalone stove or couples w/ other Jetlink-compatible stoves
- Boils water in just over three minutes
- Perfect for melting snow or making coffee
- Attachable windscreen improves system's performance in any weather
- Efficient, compact folding design fits handily in small spaces
- System carrying bag
- Compatible w/ standard 16.4 oz propane bottle
- Designed specifically for Jetboil's versatile line of cookware (cookware not included)
- One-year limited warranty
|Group Size||3 - 5 People|
|Power||10000 BTU/h / 3 kW|
|Cooking Type||Precision cook|
|Boil Time||3m 15 sec per 1 liter in 5L Flux Pot (avg. over life of 1 lb. propane can)|
|Water Boiled||48 liters per 1 lb. propane bottle|
|Open Dimensions||20.5” x 9.8” / 52.1 cm x 24.9 cm|
|Packed Dimensions||9.8 in x 4.6 in / 24.9 cm x 11.7 cm|
|Weight||6.2 lb / 2.8 kg|
- Jetboil Genesis 2-Burner Stove
- Carry bag
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- GSGuest S.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoJetboil Genisis 2
Have used it on 2 trips to the Quetico, 12 days. The weight and size are a huge improvement over the old Coleman! Fuel usage was about the same 2 lp bottles per week, big breakfast and fishfrys each night. Didn't use the plastic wind break, built a rock break, fuel consumption would have been less if I'd done this day one. Flame adjustment is fantastic and it's a snap to clean, burner grates are easily removed. I'd rate it a 5 if the wind guard was more substantial.
- CXChristopher X.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoUnbelievably compact and build quality
Compact. Ignites easily. Extremely precise simmer control and can extract every bit of gas in a can. Outdoor cooking has never been more precise or better!
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $55.99 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.