Hala Straight-Up Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP)
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $299.75 with
Starting at $99.91/mo with
. Prequality Now
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview No matter what the day brings, the Hala Straight Up inflatable stand-up paddleboard (SUP) is the one-board-quiver that’s got your back. Head directly from your door to the water with this all-aroun...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
No matter what the day brings, the Hala Straight Up inflatable stand-up paddleboard (SUP) is the one-board-quiver that’s got your back. Head directly from your door to the water with this all-around board. The Straight Up is a playful design that will bring you loads of fun in any environment.
- This Straight-To-Water package offers almost everything you to paddle right out of the box
- Includes a rolling backpack and and adjustable three-piece paddle
- Dynamic all-around shape excels in most water conditions
- Extra width at the nose inspires confidence, blending stability & maneuverability
- A squared off tail adds tons of stability while remaining responsive
- Progressive rocker strikes a balance between sportiness and speed
- Raised stomp pad allows for precise control and maneuverability of your board
- Soft centralized rigging points bring your gear closer for better stability and safety
- US center fin box with removable flex fin and fixed side fins
- Kayak seat compatible (seat not included)
- Industry-leading 5-year manufacturer warranty
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Material||Thick Fusion drop stitch PVC construction with welded seams|
|Rider Capacity||< 350 lbs.|
|Board Weight||22.5 lbs.|
|Max Recommended Inflation||15 PSI|
|Deck Pad||4 mm Diamond Groove EVA|
|Center Fin||8" flex fin|
|Side Fin||4 - 2.5" fixed unbreakable fins|
|Paddle Adjustment Range||5' 2" - 6' 4"|
- Backcountry rolling backpack/storage bag
- Lever Lock adjustable carbon paddle
- 1 Center fin
- Hand pump
- Repair kit
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoLove this paddle board.
This is a fantastic paddleboard. Easy to inflate and pack up. Very comfortable.Was this helpful?