Hala Milligram Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP)
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $249.75 with
Starting at $83.25/mo with
. Prequality Now
Please Note: This item is made to order or currently has a lead time. Orders placed today would ship in 3 to 5 days.
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The Hala Milligram inflatable SUP board is a unique surfer that combines volume, fins, and shape to surf like a dream! Take advantage of steeper waves and smaller pockets on the river, or drop in l...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
The Hala Milligram inflatable SUP board is a unique surfer that combines volume, fins, and shape to surf like a dream! Take advantage of steeper waves and smaller pockets on the river, or drop in late on ocean bombs. Whether you’re surfing fresh or salty water, the Milligram will earn its spot in the lineup.
- Nut shape creates a longer higher volume SUP that surfs like a shorter board
- Surf rocker provides the perfect mixture of speed and maneuverability
- Slim rails ride down the line with extreme stiffness & rigidity
- Sharp outline swallowtail improves maneuverability while remaining stable
- Raised stomp pad & foot index allows for precise control of your board
- Changeable fin options make this SUP super versatile in many conditions
- Diamond groove EVA deckpad maximizes traction and is gentle enough for bare feet
- Travel-ready bag packs up & rolls out with you for the ultimate portable adventure setup
- Industry leading 5 year manufacturer warranty against defects in materials & workmanship
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Material||Thick Fusion Construction drop stitch PVC with welded seams|
|Stiffening Tech||PVC Stringer|
|Rider Capacity||250+ lbs.|
|Deck Pad||4 mm diamond groove EVA|
- Backcountry rolling backpack carry/storage bag
- 3 removable hard side bite click fins
- 2 removable pocket fins
- Hand pump
- Repair kit
- Use a single center fin
- Use all the fins for learning, for a tighter feel or to get some stability on more rambunctious waves
- Mix up using just two fins in the front or back side bites, depending on conditions and the surf you like
- Use the two Pocket Fins for a looser feel and to get into side surfs and spins
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoAwesome SUP
Super stable, looks good, good material! This is perfect for a beginner.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years agoBeat SUP
I love this SUP because it is easy to inflate and then fold down and carry away.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoBest board on the water
Love these boards! They are fantastic quality and look amazing on the water.Was this helpful?
- CCarrieI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoThis board is great! I took it lakes
Excellent paddle board. Very stable for an inflatable. Easy to assemble and comes with great accessories.Was this helpful?