Hala Fame Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP)
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $349.75 with
Starting at $116.58/mo with
. Prequality Now
Please Note: This item is made to order or currently has a lead time. Orders placed today would ship in 3 to 5 days.
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The Hala Fame inflatable SUP board is a fisherman’s dream, explorer’s opportunity, and adaptive paddler’s vehicle. Crush through whitewater as an innovative angler and cast out, or paddle to that h...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Product title: Hala Fame Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP)SKU: BIS_HAWFAME_21
The Hala Fame inflatable SUP board is a fisherman’s dream, explorer’s opportunity, and adaptive paddler’s vehicle. Crush through whitewater as an innovative angler and cast out, or paddle to that hidden hole and relax while fishing design features help you catch your prize.
- Rig up for an extended expedition or pile your family on board and paddle for the weekend
- Progressive rocker is playful in waves and responsive along the river
- Board width and square tail increase maneuverability without sacrificing stability
- Centralized foot index and tail stomp pad allow for precise control & maneuverability
- Centralized soft rigging points keep gear stable and save busted knuckles
- Stompbox 2.0 retractable center fin
- Bow deck rigging and tacklebox tail webbing
- Pre-adhered mount slots with included rod holder
- Travel-ready bag packs up & rolls out with you for the ultimate portable adventure setup
- Breakdown adjustable carbon paddle
- Kayak seat compatible (seat not included)
- Industry-leading 5 year manufacturer warranty
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
Hala Fame Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP) Technical Specifications
|Material||Thick Fusion Construction drop stitch PVC with welded seams|
|Stiffening Tech||PVC Stringer|
|Deck Pad||4 mm diamond groove EVA|
|Center Fin||9" Stompbox 2.0 retractable fin|
|Pre-Adhered Slot Mounts||2|
|Rider Capacity||< 350 lbs.|
- Lever Lock adjustable carbon paddle
- Stompbox 2.0 center fin
- Backcountry rolling backpack
- Dual-action hand pump
- Repair kit
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoDecent quality
Seems like a pretty well-made product. I have taken it out once. Pumped up quickly.Was this helpful?
- RRozyboomI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoThe Barge - Fishers Dream!
We joke about this board being a barge, since you can load it up with gear, fish off it, and still take on some big waves. Hala went above and beyond on this expedition/fishing sup! RAILBLAZA spots are you kidding me?! Super stable board for anything you would like to do. Fishing, yoga, multiple people, or load it up with gear. I challenge you to fall off this board, you are more than likely will end up just falling on top of it, and well in love with it too :)Was this helpful?
- TWTrinity W.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoThis was my Gateway SUP.
In 2015, I was introduced to stand up paddling. This board is so stable when learning how to Stand Up on Rivers. With its inflatable construction and wide platform, it makes it easy to navigate rapids standing or on your knees. Since then, I have seen it as an all-around great family board. On lakes, you can put multiple kids and parents and go for leisurely cruises. For the multiday adventurer, you can send it self-support. This is a great beginning to the wonderful world of SUP.Was this helpful?
- SMStore M.I recommend this productRated 4 stars4 years agoExcellent big water rig
I had the pleasure of paddling the Fame down the Grand Canyon. Very stable platform for both the big whitewater and the miles of flats. Plenty of room for gear or just to lie down & stretch out. It's also a great cruising and fishing rig for lakes. I can pile on the little ones & ferry them around, then send my niece out to catch dinner. All in all one of the best all-around setups for doing just about anything.Was this helpful?
- NANadia A.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoGreat family rig!
The Fame is a great family board! So stable. Its can carry kids and gear without feeling unstable! Great for spending the day out on the lake or on a river.Was this helpful?