Hala Fame Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP)
Hala Fame Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP)
FREE Economy Shipping* over $49 in the contiguous United States
View other UPS and USPS rates during checkout based on zip / postal code.
Estimated delivery times - In business days
Due to COVID-19, your order may experience shipping delays. We will update you via email.
|Shipping Method||Estimated Transit Time|
|Economy||5 - 10 Days|
|UPS® Ground||1 - 5 Days|
|USPS Priority Mail||1 - 4 Days|
Expedited options- In business days
|Shipping Method||Estimated Transit Time|
|UPS 3 Day Select®||3 Days|
|UPS 2nd Day Air®||2 Days|
|UPS Next Day Air®||1 Day|
Free shipping does not apply to: Hobie Brand, International, Alaska & Hawaii, APO/FPO. An Oversized Handling Fee applies to Point 65 N Kayaks. View rates during checkout.
- Estimated transit time is business days only, Monday - Friday, excluding holidays.
- Transit time does not include the day the package ships.
- Our warehouse ships orders Monday - Friday, and usually ships within 24 hours of receipt.
- Estimated transit times are not guaranteed as severe weather, natural disasters and other unforeseen events may impact delivery services.
- We will send you an email with your tracking number when your order has shipped.
- The tracking number usually becomes available within a few hours after the shipment.
- Your order may ship in multiple shipments. You will receive a separate notification as each portion of your order ships.
- Due to shipping restrictions, some items may only be shipped via ground services as noted on the product page.
- An Oversized Handling Fee applies to Point 65 N Kayaks, view rates during checkout.
- Please do allow at least 3+ weeks for international orders to be received. Further delays are possible due to customs processing time.
- Shipping charges are applied at checkout and vary depending on the destination. We are unable to ship some items internationally. Oversize and heavy items may require additional charges.
- We currently ship to happy customers throughout the world using UPS and USPS methods (not all methods available in all regions). We may suspend or discontinue shipping services to any country or region due to carrier or import restrictions or other circumstances and will note these restrictions here:
- Restrictions: Shipping is currently unavailable to Russia. Most carriers are also unable to ship to Belarus and Ukraine and rates may not be available at checkout as a result.
Please Note: All prices are shown in US dollars (USD) by default, and all orders are processed in USD at checkout.
Customs, Taxes and Duties:
- Duty, taxes, and other fees are the customer’s responsibility since Outdoorplay does not pre-collect these fees at the time of purchase. Please contact your local Customs Office for more information about the cost of these fees.
- Please also take note of any personal purchase limits in place in your country. If your order exceeds the set limit, you will have to arrange for a broker to clear your order through customs at extra cost. Outdoorplay is not able to make these arrangements for you.
- We accept returns within 60 days of the date of purchase. The returned item(s) must be unused and in the original manufacturer packaging with hang tags attached.
- To be eligible for a return, you must provide your original invoice or click here and complete the Return Form. Once completed, place the form in the box with your returned item(s) and mail to the following address.
3459 Guignard Dr.
Hood River, OR 97031
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Once your return is received and inspected, we will process your refund within 72 hours of receipt. Refunds can take a full billing cycle to process depending on your bank or credit card company.
- Outdoorplay is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit. We recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return and a carrier that provides tracking and insurance information.
Please Note: This item is made to order or currently has a lead time. Orders placed today would ship in 3 to 5 days.
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $349.75 with
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $349.75 every 2 weeks.
- No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.
Shop With Confidence
100% Satisfaction Guarantee & Easy Returns
We want you to be happy with your Outdoorplay experience. If you are not satisfied with the service you receive, please contact us immediately and we will remedy the situation.
When your order arrives, inspect it carefully to confirm the product meets your satisfaction. If for any reason it does not, we will gladly exchange it, or you may return it for your money back! For more information on our return policy, please click here.
FREE and Fast Shipping
We offer FREE shipping on orders over $49 to anywhere in the contiguous United States. Exclusions apply to Hobie Brand, International, Alaska & Hawaii.
Expedited shipping options are also available during checkout.
Most orders ship the same day if ordered by 1pm PST.
To view shipping delivery times & policy, click here.
Price Match Guarantee
We know that making an investment in your gear involves a number of decisions, including evaluating the best price. The prices you see listed on our website are among the most competitive you will find anywhere!
If you find a lower price on an identical product from one of our competitors, you're covered under our Price Match Guarantee. We'll match their price, which means you can enjoy shopping and not worry that you'd be getting a better deal elsewhere!
Our goal is to make this policy simple and hassle-free.. You will find that we respond to your requests quickly and in most cases can approve the price match the same day.
To request a price match please call us at 1-800- 994- 4327.
To view our entire Price Match policy, click here.
The Hala Fame inflatable SUP board is a fisherman’s dream, explorer’s opportunity, and adaptive paddler’s vehicle. Crush through whitewater as an innovative angler and cast out, or paddle to that hidden hole and relax while fishing design features help you catch your prize.
- Rig up for an extended expedition or pile your family on board and paddle for the weekend
- Progressive rocker is playful in waves and responsive along the river
- Board width and square tail increase maneuverability without sacrificing stability
- Centralized foot index and tail stomp pad allow for precise control & maneuverability
- Centralized soft rigging points keep gear stable and save busted knuckles
- Stompbox 2.0 retractable center fin
- Bow deck rigging and tacklebox tail webbing
- Pre-adhered mount slots with included rod holder
- Travel-ready bag packs up & rolls out with you for the ultimate portable adventure setup
- Breakdown adjustable carbon paddle
- Kayak seat compatible (seat not included)
- Industry-leading 5 year manufacturer warranty
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Material||Thick Fusion Construction drop stitch PVC with welded seams|
|Stiffening Tech||PVC Stringer|
|Deck Pad||4 mm diamond groove EVA|
|Center Fin||9" Stompbox 2.0 retractable fin|
|Pre-Adhered Slot Mounts||2|
|Rider Capacity||< 350 lbs.|
- Lever Lock adjustable carbon paddle
- Stompbox 2.0 center fin
- Backcountry rolling backpack
- Dual-action hand pump
- Repair kit
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoDecent quality
Seems like a pretty well-made product. I have taken it out once. Pumped up quickly.Was this helpful?
- RRozyboomI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoThe Barge - Fishers Dream!
We joke about this board being a barge, since you can load it up with gear, fish off it, and still take on some big waves. Hala went above and beyond on this expedition/fishing sup! RAILBLAZA spots are you kidding me?! Super stable board for anything you would like to do. Fishing, yoga, multiple people, or load it up with gear. I challenge you to fall off this board, you are more than likely will end up just falling on top of it, and well in love with it too :)Was this helpful?
- TWTrinity W.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoThis was my Gateway SUP.
In 2015, I was introduced to stand up paddling. This board is so stable when learning how to Stand Up on Rivers. With its inflatable construction and wide platform, it makes it easy to navigate rapids standing or on your knees. Since then, I have seen it as an all-around great family board. On lakes, you can put multiple kids and parents and go for leisurely cruises. For the multiday adventurer, you can send it self-support. This is a great beginning to the wonderful world of SUP.Was this helpful?
- SMStore M.I recommend this productRated 4 stars4 years agoExcellent big water rig
I had the pleasure of paddling the Fame down the Grand Canyon. Very stable platform for both the big whitewater and the miles of flats. Plenty of room for gear or just to lie down & stretch out. It's also a great cruising and fishing rig for lakes. I can pile on the little ones & ferry them around, then send my niece out to catch dinner. All in all one of the best all-around setups for doing just about anything.Was this helpful?
- NANadia A.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoGreat family rig!
The Fame is a great family board! So stable. Its can carry kids and gear without feeling unstable! Great for spending the day out on the lake or on a river.Was this helpful?