Hala Carbon Nass-T Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP)
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $374.75 with
Starting at $124.91/mo with
. Prequality Now
- Overview Overview Fly by other boards on the Hala Carbon Nass-T Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP), the incredibly fast, elite race inflatable. Reinforced with patented Carbon Construction technology, the Nass-T offers you...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Fly by other boards on the Hala Carbon Nass-T Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP), the incredibly fast, elite race inflatable. Reinforced with patented Carbon Construction technology, the Nass-T offers you rigidity and performance to accelerate past the competition. Cover miles and downwind with ease.
- Great for racing, touring, and expeditions
- Fast outline and narrow base make it incredibly aerodynamic
- Carbon stringer increases rigidity & speed while still rolling up for transport
- Glide Rocker has a mellow nose, a flatter middle for speed, & just enough tail for responsiveness
- Raised stomp pad allows for precise control and maneuverability of your board
- Center stern fin and bow bite fin improve tracking
- Soft & centralized rigging points brings your gear closer to you for better stability & safety
- Travel-ready bag packs up & rolls out with you for the ultimate portable adventure setup
- Breakdown adjustable carbon paddle
- Industry-leading 5-year manufacturer warranty
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Material||Fusion bi-layer woven drop stitch PVC|
|Stiffening Tech||Rollable unidirectional carbon fiber stringer|
|Rider Capacity||< 350 lbs. (159 kg)|
|Deck Pad||4 mm diamond groove EVA|
|Center Fin||9" race flex fin|
- Lever Lock adjustable carbon paddle
- Backcountry rolling backpack
- Hand pump
- Repair kit
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoLove this board
It's so sturdy and balanced. It is a great beginner board.Was this helpful?