Hala Carbon Nass Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP)
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $374.75 with
Starting at $124.91/mo with
. Prequality Now
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview Zoom across a secluded alpine lake or tour down a jungle river with the Hala Carbon Nass Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP). Carbon Construction presents a rigidity and stiffness unlike ever be...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Zoom across a secluded alpine lake or tour down a jungle river with the Hala Carbon Nass Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP). Carbon Construction presents a rigidity and stiffness unlike ever before while still offering the same freedom of portability. Experience the unimagined at the zip of a bag.
- Great for super glide touring and expeditions
- Carbon stringer increases rigidity & speed while still rolling up for transport
- Glide Rocker has a mellow nose, a flatter middle for speed, and just enough tail for responsiveness
- A generous width adds a bit more stability without sacrificing too much performance
- Raised stomp pad allows for precise control and maneuverability of your board
- Soft centralized rigging points bring your gear closer for better stability and safety
- Travel-ready bag packs up & rolls out with you for the ultimate portable adventure setup
- Breakdown adjustable carbon paddle
- Industry-leading 5-year manufacturer warranty
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Material||Fusion bi-layer woven drop stitch PVC with welded seams|
|Stiffening Tech||Rollable unidirectional carbon fiber stringer|
|Rider Capacity||< 350 lbs. (159 kg)|
|Deck Pad||4 mm diamond groove EVA|
|Center Fin||9" race fin|
- Lever Lock adjustable carbon paddle
- Backcountry rolling backpack
- 1 center fin
- Hand pump
- Repair kit
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoGreat board!
Love everything about this board! Easy to set up, easy for travel, and super fun!Was this helpful?
- NANadia A.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoGreat board to spend all day on the water!
This board is fast and stable. I've take this board touring in the ocean, exploring wetland areas along the Colombia River, or paddling around Colorado lakes. I love using it when I'm trying to cover long distances. The carbon stringer allows the board to be stiff and rigid. It allows the board to feel like a hard board. All I do is strap my Icemule cooler or dry bag to the front tie in points and then spend the day out on the water.Was this helpful?
- AGAlexander G.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoStiff and fast inflatable
The Nass is great for touring and multi day adventures. Lots of tie down points for gear, an optional kayak seat for long journeys and it's really stiff for an inflatable board. I love that it rolls up small and the roller bag is awesome.Was this helpful?
- SBSarah B.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoBurley, Fast, Adventure Ready
If you're looking for a fast, durable, and adventure ready isup - this is your board! I've raced this board toe to toe with hard boards, taken multiday adventures with gear strapped in, and cruised on leisurely paddles with friends and family on our local body of water. A speedy, all around great board that packs up and stores easy when you're done. Perfect for anyone who treats gear to its fullest potential and doesn't want to worry about dings or chips like a fiberglass board -- but can still cut through water like any other -- the Nass is for you!Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years agoAll-around fun
A fast and agile board that is a lot of fun and still quite stable. Great for recreational touring or some river play. Included backpack make this incredibly easy to transport.Was this helpful?