Hala Butterknife SUP/Kayak Paddle
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $74.75 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The Hala Butterknife paddle provides two blades that allow you to paddle while sitting on your paddleboard in a kneeling position. Or you can pop up and utilize the handle behind the blade for an e...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
The Hala Butterknife paddle provides two blades that allow you to paddle while sitting on your paddleboard in a kneeling position. Or you can pop up and utilize the handle behind the blade for an elite SUP paddle! Feel the smooth grace as you cut through the water with the Hala Butterknife.
- Works as a high-performance kayak or SUP paddle
- The double-bladed shaft with a T-grip handle behind one blade gives you ultimate versatility
- Fibrlite blades have the durability of fiberglass and the impact resistance of reinforced plastic
- A carbon shaft makes the Butterknife extremely lightweight and powerfully durable
- A clamp and pin mechanism allows you to adjust the paddle to your height
- No-sink paddle keeps water out and floats all day long
- Breaks down to a size that fits in your SUP bag and travels with you
- One-year manufacturer warranty against defects in materials or workmanship
|Blade Material||Fibrlite 7-ply CFRT (Continuous Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastic)|
|Blade Size||18" x 8"|
|Blade Surface Area||72 in3|
|Adjustment Mechanism||Clamp & pin|
|Adjustment Range (Kayak)||178 - 216 cm|
|Adjustment Range (SUP)||70" - 85"|
|Recommended Paddler Height||5' 2" - 6' 6"|
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat paddle
This is a great paddle for my SUP, good quality and sturdy.Was this helpful?
- CZCharles Z.I recommend this productRated 4 stars6 years agoHala Butterknife SUP/Kayak Paddle
I was a little hesitant to get this paddle as it is definitely "unique", but I am really glad I took the risk.The design makes it work great as a stand up paddle, the 2nd bladed doesn't interfere with my grip at ll and it paddles well in kayak mode when I need a little extra or when I am kneeling.Was this helpful?