Hala Atcha 86 Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP)
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $324.75 with
Starting at $108.25/mo with
. Prequality Now
Please Note: This item is made to order or currently has a lead time. Orders placed today would ship in 3 to 5 days.
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The Hala Atcha 86 inflatable SUP Board lets you freestyle your way down the local whitewater river! A perfect fit for smaller riders, it’s exceptionally agile and responsive. The Stompbox center fi...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
The Hala Atcha 86 inflatable SUP Board lets you freestyle your way down the local whitewater river! A perfect fit for smaller riders, it’s exceptionally agile and responsive. The Stompbox center fin retracts upon contact with rocks so you can run shallow rivers. You’ll be amazed by the Atcha 86.
- Heavy Fusion Construction with welded seams
- Responsive board shape with a unique tapered outline gives you a precise center of control
- Full river rocker lets you punch big holes, surf small pockets, & hop eddy fences like a pro
- Precise balance point helps the Atcha intuitively self-correct & improves response
- Sharp outline swallowtail give you two balance points in the tail to help resist tipping
- Raised stomp pad allows for precise control and maneuverability of your board
- Stompbox 2.0 retractable center fin & removable dual side fins
- Soft & centralized rigging points brings your gear closer to you for better stability & safety
- Travel-ready bag packs up & rolls out with you for the ultimate portable adventure setup
- 5-year manufacturer warranty against defects in materials & workmanship
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
The Kelty Late Start 4-Person Backpacking Tent doesn’t care if you worked late or got stuck in traffic it knows your goal is FAST setup, so you can start enjoying Mother Nature. That’s why everything about this tent says easy from Quick Corner setup to pre-bent poles for larger living space.
- Lightning fast and easy set up with Quick-Corner Technology
- Rugged and roomy design
- Single door/vestible design
- Full-coverage waterproof rain fly
- Big-time interior living space created with pre-bent poles
|Material||Core Construction double-Layer drop stitch PVC|
|Stiffening Tech||PVC Stringer|
|Rider Capacity||< 350 lbs. (159 kg)|
|Deck Pad||4 mm diamond groove EVA|
|Center Fin||8" Stompbox 2.0 retractable fin|
|Side Bite Fins||2 x 4.5" gummy side bite click fins|
- Backcountry rolling backpack
- 1 Stompbox 2.0 center fin
- 2 side-bite fins
- Dual-action hand pump
- Repair kit
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoJust do it!
Fantastic purchase!!!!! So easy to blow up and deflate when I'm done paddling. Everything you need. Very stable.Was this helpful?