Hala Asana Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP)
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $249.75 with
Starting at $83.25/mo with
. Prequality Now
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview Inhale the prana of the natural world and flow across the water with the stable and dynamic Hala Asana inflatable SUP board. Designed with yoga in mind, burly construction also lets you rig for adv...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Product title: Hala Asana Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP)SKU: BIS_HARASANA_21
Inhale the prana of the natural world and flow across the water with the stable and dynamic Hala Asana inflatable SUP board. Designed with yoga in mind, burly construction also lets you rig for adventure. This straight-to-water package has everything you need, including a travel paddle.
- Straight-to-water package includes a travel-tough rolling backpack and breakdown paddle
- Direction twin tip shape with symmetrical nose and tail
- Wide from tip to tail to maximize stability
- Deck space is a little more focused on balance than speed
- Progessive rocker has a mellow nose, a flatter middle for speed, & just enough tail for responsiveness
- Lean and mean yet lightweight Fusion Construction with welded seams
- Accessory and paddle stash rigging
- Nose D-Ring let you tie up to a buoy, your yoga partner, or behind a support boat
- Stern center fin box
- Adjustable 3-piece paddle with carbon shaft and impact-resistant blade
- Industry leading 5-year manufacturer warranty
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
Hala Asana Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP) Technical Specifications
|Material||Fusion Bi-Layer drop stitch PVC|
|Rider Capacity||< 250 lbs. (159 kg)|
|Board Weight||24 lbs.|
|Max Recommended Inflation||15 PSI|
|Deck Pad||4 mm Diamond Groove EVA|
|Center Fin||8" flex fin|
|Paddle||Lever Lock adjustable carbon paddle|
|Paddle Adjustment Range||5' 2" - 6' 4"|
- Backcountry rolling backpack
- Lever Lock adjustable carbon paddle
- Center fin
- Hand pump
- Repair kit
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoYoga and Travel Board
This is a great board with a soft pad on top for doing yoga and stretches on it. I like that it rolls up ad comes with travel luggage too. I take this board on vacations and work trips. Since it is inflatable I can take it on river trips to and not worry about damage from rocks. Great all around board for the Yoga practitioner or paddle boarder.Was this helpful?
- ACAdi C.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoFlat Water Bliss
A great board for paddlers of all levels even if they are not specifically looking for a board to do yoga on. The deck material has excellent grip and is soft on the knees and back for yoga / AcroYoga poses or if you are just feeling like paddling while lying on your back and calling it yoga. The included adjustable paddle is great for traveling and packs up easily to fit in the wheelie bag or in a small car trunk.Was this helpful?
- JIJessica I.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoLove it!
I used the Hala Asana all summer, and I have zero complaints! This board is so lightweight and carrying is a breeze. It is easy to maneuver in the water and the deck pad is comfortable, not slippery. I teach SUP yoga and Intro. to SUP and i've felt confident putting beginner paddlers, as well as larger clients on this board as it gives them a stable SUP experience. The aluminum paddles are lightweight and of good quality. The warranty is excellent and for what you get, this is a great deal!.Was this helpful?
- EEliseI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoPerfect for SUP Yoga and Beyond!!!!
I have been a fan of Hala boards for years. I have used the atcha, the hoss and the straight up for yoga boards in the past when i teach and when i suggest boards for my students to use. But this board is far superior. Super grippy, sturdy, and still great as an all around board. I highly recommend for anyone wanting to travel with a versatile board. The bag makes it great to also store all of your gear, like anchor, paddle, PFD, and extra clothes (oh and it passes the weight and size for standard luggageBONUS!).Was this helpful?
- AGAlexander G.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoThe Asana can do it all.
This is a great board for a variety of paddling. It performs well for yoga, down river, touring, really whatever you want. It's a bargain too. Great middle of the road board for those who don't want to buy 5 boards to fill their quiver.Was this helpful?