/ DMM Climbing Belay Master Locking Carabiner
DMM Climbing Belay Master Locking Carabiner
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 120 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The DMM Climbing Belay Master Locking Carabiner is a mid-sized HMS belay carabiner that works well with the vast majority of belay devices. Closing the clip on the Belay Master ensures the carabiner is safe for use. It can only be closed when the gate is screwed shut.
- Belay carabiner for consistent rope control and compatibility with belay devices
- Offset D carabiner for optimal loading and ergonomics
- Nylon clip prevents accidental opening of the locking mechanism
- Full section top bar for consistent rope handling and increased longevity
- Nose slots into a groove in the gate, allowing it to achieve full strength without a gate notch
- I-Beam construction techniques allow carabiners to be lighter without compromising strength
|Dimensions||70 x 115mm|
|MBS (Major Axis)||25kN|
|MBS (Minor Axis)||10kN|
|MBS (Gate Open)||8kN|
|Gate Opening (X)||20mm|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $6.23 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.