Black Diamond Women's Trail Ergo Cork Trekking Poles
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $34.98 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
A versatile lightweight trekker with an ergonomically angled grip that’s been updated with a soft foam grip extension for more comfort, the Black Diamond Women's Trail Ergo Cork Trekking Poles also features a natural cork grip for moisture management.
- Natural cork grip wicks away sweat with updated soft touch grip top for better handling
- Angled grips for optimal grip position
- Double FlickLock adjustability
- Interchangeable carbide Tech Tips
- Ski compatible ferrules accept powder baskets for deep
- 1 year manufacturer warranty against defects in material and workmanship
|Usable Length||24 - 49" / 65 - 125 cm|
|Collapsed Length||25" / 65 cm|
|Weight Per Pair||1 lb. 1.21 oz. (488 g)|
|Powder Baskets||100 mm|
|Trekking Basket||38 mm|
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoGreat value
Very useful, very nice, good construction! Would like to see more tip choices!Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoGreat poles
Very nice polesWas this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoBest cork grip
Bought these for my GF to match the regular Ergo cork ones I've had for a few years. For our sweaty hands the real cork handles feel significantly better to the ground-cork w epoxy composites one gets on some other high-end poles. Have not experienced any issues with the clamping mechanism and the poles have always held position once clamped. The women's size fits easier into a carry-on and my GF also loved them :)Was this helpful?