Black Diamond Bombshelter 4-Person Camping Tent
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $274.98 with
Starting at $91.66/mo with
. Prequality Now
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The Black Diamond Bombshelter 4 Camping Tent is an Expedition tested and trusted 4-person/4-season single-wall shelter that is exceptionally stable in windy conditions. Four-person, 2-door, 2-ve...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
The Black Diamond Bombshelter 4 Camping Tent is an Expedition tested and trusted 4-person/4-season single-wall shelter that is exceptionally stable in windy conditions.
- Four-person, 2-door, 2-vestibule design
- Four interior poles intersect seven times for maximum strength
- Four interior mesh pockets
- ToddTex single-wall fabric
- Optional ground cloth (sold separately)
|Average Packed Weight||4.42 kg (9 lb 12 oz)|
|Minimum Weight||3.99 kg (8 lb 13 oz)|
|Dimensions||229 x 203 x 203 x 112 cm (90 x 80 x 80 x 44 in)|
|Area||4.6 m sq (50 sq ft)|
|Vestibule Area||1.8 m sq (20 sq ft)|
|Packed Size||20 x 51 cm (8 x 20 in)|
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- PPaulI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoWinter Mountaineering Bomb Shelter
I bought this tent for an expedition to Alaska because i liked its smaller sibling, the Fitzroy, so much. The Bomb Shelter is bombproof in bad weather, it's big enough to comfortably sleep a team of 3, its design is minimalist enough for hauling around on a long trip, and its yellow wall color is cheerful even on bad weather or rest days. I suggest buying an "attic" so that you have an off-the-floor platform for drying gloves etc.Was this helpful?