Big Agnes Sugarloaf Camp Shelter
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $124.98 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The Big Agnes Sugarloaf Camp Shelter is a Free-standing group shelter to shade from the sun, bugs & backcountry elements. It is designed to pitch over a picnic table. Two zippered entrances giv...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
The Big Agnes Sugarloaf Camp Shelter is a Free-standing group shelter to shade from the sun, bugs & backcountry elements. It is designed to pitch over a picnic table. Two zippered entrances give you the option of keeps to doors open widely while the mesh keeps that cool mountain breeze on your face.
- Store gear, bikes, coolers and tables for food prep behind mesh walls keeping the bugs at bay
- Mud flaps tuck under the footprint or fold flush with the ground providing first-rate bug proofing
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Ready to pitch with precut guylines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guylines and reflective webbing
- Multiple interior loops for attaching accessories, lanterns and mtnGLO Tent & Camp Lights
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC’s)
- Fast Fly setup available
- Plastic clips attach mesh body to pole frame Stakes & Storage
- Footprint are sold separately
- Manufacturer guarantees against manufacturing and material defects for the life of their products
|Fabric||Nylon mesh and polyester|
|Fly Material||Polyester taffeta w/ 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating|
|Floor Length||120" / 305 cm|
|Floor Width||120" / 305 cm|
|Head Height||88" / 224 cm|
|Floor Size||100 ft2 / 9.3 m2|
|Trail weight||6.38 kg / 14 lbs. 1 oz.|
|Fast Fly Weight||4.39 kg / 9 lbs. 11 oz.|
|Packed weight||7.29 kg / 16 lbs. 1 oz.|
|Packed size||4.39 kg / 9 lbs. 11 oz.|
- 16 aluminum hook stakes
- Backpack-style carry bag included
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoBugless eating is priceless
The ability to prep food, socialize, and eat without any worry about even the few but surprisingly persistent bugs in Colorado is such a treat, especially when you hear them banging against the outside of the screen. Packing it up is easy; Big Agnes must know I'd prefer to shove it in the carrier, and so no specific origami folding is necessary since they made a pocket big enough to hold it no matter how you fold it (or don't fold it). Beware of setting it up without the fly without underneath pine trees, as the needles might get stuck in it. All in all, it's so slick to set up, pack up, and so spacious that I can't wait to take it camping with my other friends - they'll all be so jealous!Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoWe travel fulltime and this has been amazing
We travel fulltime all over the country and this shelter has been great! We keep it hanging on the wall in our storage trailer we pull and it is super fast to set up (it does take two ppl, but I can do it w the help of our 10yo daughter). I have slept in it when we had guests and not enough room in the camper, we eat under it, we hang out under it, we have put it on the side of the camper to keep stuff dry in rain. We use it all the time. It is prone to high winds and shouldn't be trusted if it's super windy to not fly around a little bit we have used it with the screen and without and it is easy either way. We have used it regularly for 9 months now and it's still in great condition. The bag is super helpful too and makes putting it away a simple task.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoWell thought out!
Used once and very impressed. Storage bag is brilliant . The small details on tent show this thing will last a long time.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoAmazing
Absolutely love this shelter looks so cool on the campsite people where pointing at it. easy Fast Fly setup.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoWe love this sturdy open-sided shelter!
We purchased this shelter to use when we camp, even though we have 3 others! We love the openness and the size. Air flows easily and in high wind, it seems durable, does not lift.Was this helpful?