Big Agnes Hinman Double Wide Sleeping Pad
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $49.98 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The Big Agnes Hinman Double Wide self-inflating sleeping pad makes inflation, deflation, and micro-adjusting the firmness easier than ever. These pads are a great choice for those looking for a durable pad for supreme insulation in colder temps.
- Warm and comfortable self-inflating pads ideal for year-round use
- Stretchy, soft polyester exterior fabric makes for a soft, cushiony yet very durable sleeping surface
- High-density foam provides great cushion, insulation and comfort
- Two-way pull-tab valve allows for easy inflation, deflation, & micro adjustments
- Horizontal coring in thicker models reduces packed size and decreases weight
- Includes two compression straps
- Lifetime manufacturer guarantee against manufacturing or material defects
- Pairs well with the Dream Island 15 doublewide bag
|Dimensions||78" x 50"|
|Weight||123 oz. (3.49 kg)|
|Rolled Dimensions||27" x 8" (69 x 20 cm)|
|Top Fabric||Stretch fabric|
|Bottom Fabric||Durable Polyester|
What is an R-Value? Pads provide bed-like comfort from rocks and dirt, but more importantly, they insulate you from the ground. All Big Agnes pads feature a proven R-Value. It's a rating that shows the insulating properties of a sleeping pad. Summer camping at low elevation - look for a lower R-Value Camping spring through fall - look for R3 or higher. In simple terms - the higher the number, the warmer the pad.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoCan't beat 'em
I winter camp a few times a year, and had some bad experiences with air chamber pads -- slow leaks leaving me on the ground in sub-zero temps. I've loved this pad - it's more comfortable, more durable, and has better insulation than any of the air chamber pad's I've had. Not very heavy, either.Was this helpful?