Big Agnes Guard Station 4 Person Mountaineering Tent
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $324.98 with
Starting at $108.32/mo with
. Prequality Now
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The Big Agnes Guard Station 4 Person Mountaineering Tent is an durable mountaineering dome-shaped shelter built to withstand the rigors of high-alpine environment. It features DAC pole system is i...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
The Big Agnes Guard Station 4 Person Mountaineering Tent is an durable mountaineering dome-shaped shelter built to withstand the rigors of high-alpine environment. It features DAC pole system is incredibly strong and offers generous living space.
- Dome shape is ideal for snow load and high winds
- Dome brings durable, basecamp ready design and materials to high-altitude expeditions
- DAC exoskeleton pole system maximizes architectural strength and creates extensive livable space
- Single-wall structure minimizes bad-weather impact during set up
- Front vestibule door can be staked out as an awning on fair-weather days
- Peek at the peak through one of 2 large windows without opening doors
- Windows can be opened for venting or zipped up tight in extreme weather
- High-tenacity materials ensure this shelter is ready for the most extreme alpine conditions
- Two oversized wall pockets provide ample storage without encroaching on your livable space
- Ready to pitch with precut guy lines and tensioners
- Heavy duty reflective guylines and reflective webbing
- Multiple interior loops for attaching gear lofts, accessories, mtnGLO Tent & Camp Lights
- Dominico undyed polyester rip-stop provides high UV resistance and stability
- Extending the longevity of the fabric when used in high altitude conditions
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC’s)
- DAC Press Fit pole system
- Accessory Body sold separately
- Fits Triangle gear loft are sold separately
- Manufacturer guarantees against manufacturing & material defects for the life of their products
|Fly Material||Polyester rip-stop w/ 1200 mm waterproof polyurethane coating plus|
|Footprint Material||Polyester Oxford w/ 5000 mm polyurethane coating|
|Floor Length||108" / 274 cm|
|Floor Width||108" / 274 cm|
|Floor Area||76 ft2 / 7.1 m2|
|Vestibule Area||18 ft2 / 1.7 m2|
|Head Height||65" / 165 cm|
|Packed Size||26 x 10" / 66 x 25cm|
|Footprint Weight||638 g / 1 lb. 6.5 oz.|
|Fast Fly Weight||5.50 kg / 12 lbs. 2 oz.|
|Trail Weight||4.85 kg / 10 lbs. 11 oz.|
|Packed Weight||5.24 kg / 11 lbs. 9 oz.|
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoGreat tent
Awesome tent! So easy to assemble and plenty of room inside. We had wind and rain and we were still comfy cozy.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoGood tent!
This is the best tent ever!!!! It's huge! Easy to assemble! Well worth the money. Love love it!!!Was this helpful?