Suspenz 2-Boat EZ Free-Standing Kayak Storage Rack
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $94.98 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The Suspenz EZ 2-Boat Free-Standing Storage Rack combines the sturdiness of the durable nylon covered foam padded EZ Rack with the flexibility of a free-standing frame! Easily store your boats with this double kayak holder!
- Great for indoor and outdoor use
- Stores boats and boards on their sides
- Boats rest on nylon covered foam padded arms
- Included safety straps go over the boats to help secure them in place
- Steel stands with industrial powder coating and zinc-coated hardware protect from rust
- Adjustable leveling feet and ground anchoring hardware
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Load Capacity||2 kayaks|
|Weight Capacity||100 lbs. per boat|
|Maximum Recommended Boat Width||34"|
|Footprint||24" x 24" per tower|
What’s Included (2 Boxes Total):
- 2-boat free-standing u-case frames
- 2 sets of EZ Racks
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoStorage Rack for two Kayaks!
What a great experience I had dealing with Outdoorplay! The alternatives and items were easily reviewed and visible in the display. The order was quickly and accurately placed. Shipment was made on the same day that the order was placed!!! Three days later the package was delivered and it was so easy to construct and setup that the kayaks were on the rack that evening! Wow, what a fantastic way to store our new kayaks and have them quickly available for loading on our vehicles!Was this helpful?
- CRChris R.I recommend this productRated 4 stars6 years agoSuspenz 2-Boat EZ Free-Standing Kayak Storage Rack
All components arrived unmarred and unbroken. The rack essentially assembles itself. I did make the mistake of putting the T-bar onto the base backwards. I aligned the square hole on the T-bar with the square hole on the base, when I should have strictly adhered to the instructions. I just thought that the carriage bolt required the two holes be square. But I disassembled it and reassembled it according to the instructions and everything is fine. The arms and straps hold the kayaks securely, and loading/unloading is so much easier now.Was this helpful?