Seals Sprayskirts Tandem Kayak Cockpit Cover
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $18.73 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview Keep dirt, critters, and rain out of your boat with the Seals Tandem Kayak Cockpit Cover. Perfectly designed for protecting your boat's interior from the elements, this tandem cockpit cover keeps t...
Keep dirt, critters, and rain out of your boat with the Seals Tandem Kayak Cockpit Cover. Perfectly designed for protecting your boat's interior from the elements, this tandem cockpit cover keeps the inside of your boat clean and stays securely in place.
- Medium-weight nylon packcloth
- Waterproof urethane coating ensures water stays on the outside
- Stitched 5/16-inch bungee cord rand attaches securely to your cockpit rim
- Rim grip technology
- Adjustable/removable hull retention straps keep the cover in place
- Bow grab loop with tether hook
- Double-stitched seams
Seals skirts and cockpit covers are designed to fit a wide variety of boats.
- RPRobin P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoPerfect fit
The seals cover that I purchased works perfectly on my tandem L.L. Bean kayak. The customer service in your store was superb. I could not of done it without the help of one of your associates. The sizing was an issue for me and he helped me tremendously. I would highly recommend your company and this product. Thank you.Was this helpful?
- MBMark B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoEverything as advertised, good fit
Everything as advertised, good fit and quality, quick delivery.Was this helpful?
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoSolid Fit for the Wilderness Systems Pamlico 145T
I bought this tandem cockpit cover for my Pamlico 145T, and I'm happy with it. I recommend that everyone have a cockpit cover when they transport a kayak on the roof of their car. Since this cockpit cover has two sets of buckles, it holds the cover down pretty well, which is important since it'll tend to roll off the lip of the cockpit in the long, straight, middle part of the cockpit (not the nose/bow of the kayak's cockpit nor the tail/stern of the kayak's cockpit, which are areas where the cockpit cover wraps tightly around the cockpit). I have two size 7.0 Seal cockpit covers, which were made of a PVC type material, which was very waterproof. This cockpit cover is made of a woven synthetic material (likely a nylon), making the cover lighter, though I preferred the PVC type material of the older Seal Cockpit covers. However, for tandem kayak cockpit covers, Seal may need to use this type to material in order to ensure the proper amount of stretch to cover such a large opening. Overall, I wish the material was the PVC type like on other Seal Cockpit Covers, I wish it held tighter to the lip of the cockpit through the long middle portion of the cockpit, but I'm glad that an off-the-shelf cockpit cover exists for my tandem kayak, instead of needing to special order a bespoke cockpit cover for my Pamlico 145T.Was this helpful?