Sea Eagle LongBoard 11 Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP) Deluxe Package
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $134.77 with
Starting at $44.92/mo with
. Prequality Now
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The Sea Eagle LongBoard 11 is a great all-around inflatable SUP for both beginners and experts alike! This versatile SUP can be enjoyed while standing or sitting down, giving you a fantastic workou...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
The Sea Eagle LongBoard 11 is a great all-around inflatable SUP for both beginners and experts alike! This versatile SUP can be enjoyed while standing or sitting down, giving you a fantastic workout with plenty of stability. Sit, stand, surf, fish, tour, and perform yoga on this versatile SUP.
- Inflatable drop stitch material w/ reinforcement layers provide tremendous rigidity
- Upturned nose & tail rocker w/ slight continuous board rocker increases overall performance
- Full-length EVA foam diamond deck pad provides excellent traction & maximum foot comfort
- Custom performance kick tail prevents slipping off the tail & assists w/ blind foot placement
- Front, center & rear grab handles are right where you need them
- Paddle Pocket keeps your paddle nice & secure
- Large, easy slide-in removable center skeg & two leading side skegs for better tracking
- D-Rings & shock cords at bow to secure gear
- Center D-Rings allow you to attach a kayak seat
- Large rear D-Ring attachment point for leash, towing, etc.
- Three year manufacturer warranty against defects
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Material||1000-Denier Reinforced Drop Stitch|
|Load Capacity||1 Person or 200 lbs.|
|Packed Size||32” x 14” x 8”|
|Air Valves||One way|
|Hull Weight||29 lbs.|
|Inflation Time||5 minutes|
|Inflation Pressure||12 - 15 psi|
LongBoard 11 Deluxe Package Includes:
- 1 LongBoard 11 Hull
- 1 Deluxe inflatable kayak seat
- 1 Adjustable length 3-piece SUP paddle
- 1 AB30 4-piece kayak paddle
- 1 All-purpose backpack
- 1 Large slide-in skeg
- 1 Manual select high-pressure SUP pump
- Repair kit
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoLove my SUP
Love my SUP. The base is wide enough for good balance. Since it is blow up, it is easy to transport. It is not too heavy. Had lots of fun on it.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoAmazing!
I have used the Sea Eagle SUP about four times thus far and I have been impressed with its performance each outing. I really like the convenience of storage and transport. I don't need an expensive rack for my car, I can just throw it in the trunk, nor do I have to take up half of my garage for storage like with a hard SUP. The board inflates in about 6 minutes with the supplied pump. The board is super stable in all conditions. I have floated in flat water with and without waves produced by high winds. I felt secure and also appreciated the workout. The supplied paddle is also pretty nice. It is light enough to not fatigue you but stiff enough to get some good paddles. The top of the SUP is coated with a texturing that is both grippy and non-fatiguing. If had to buy another SUP again, I would definitely purchase the Sea Eagle SUP.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years agoPleased with my SUP purchase
Fantastic and only slightly less stable than a regular board. It is very easy to carry and pumps up surprisingly fast, even with the manual pump. We enjoyed many hours of fun over the Summer with the board and are already looking forward to the warmer weather so that we can get back on the water with it. My 9 year old daughter probably used it more than anyone!!!! The kids love it too. : )Was this helpful?