Sea Eagle Explorer 380X Inflatable Kayak Deluxe Tandem Package
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $224.77 with
Starting at $74.92/mo with
. Prequality Now
- Overview Overview The Sea Eagle Explorer 380X Inflatable Kayak has a rugged design that is made to tackle whitewater, open-water, and now down-wind sailing. Now you can do what others only dream of with the most ver...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
The Sea Eagle Explorer 380X Inflatable Kayak has a rugged design that is made to tackle whitewater, open-water, and now down-wind sailing. Now you can do what others only dream of with the most versatile inflatable kayak ever. The Deluxe package is a great package for all-around paddlers.
The Explorer 380X is made to be ridden by one or two persons, is tough as nails and rugged enough to conquer any boulder-strewn rapids. Now with 16 super-fast self-bailing drain valves that can be left open for wet whitewater and ocean kayaking or closed for high and dry flat-water paddling. Pound for pound, it is a champion capable of handling any type of adventure. Large enough for two but small enough for one, the 380X does it all.
- Sun & saltwater resistant fabric
- Separate drop-stitch floor for rigidity
- High capacity self-bailing drain valves
- Front & rear spray skirts w/ carry handles & bungee cords
- One-way air valves
- Multiple D-rings to secure seat & gear
- Large removable swept back skeg for flatwater touring
- Sea Eagle motor mount receivers for optional motormount (sold separately)
- NMMA Certified
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Material||1000D reinforced polyester|
|Floor||Removable, high-pressure drop-stitch|
|Seams||Glued quadruple overlapped|
|Load Capacity||3 Person or 750 lbs.|
|Packed Size||31” x 20” x 9”|
|Air Valves||3 recessed one way|
|Interior||11’ 9” x 15”|
|Hull Weight||40 lbs.|
|Air Chambers||3 (port, starboard, floor)|
|Inflation Time||8 Minutes|
|Inflation Pressure||3.2 psi|
|Drain Valves||16 self-bailing|
|Engine Capacity||34 lbs. thrust electric (max engine weight 15 lbs.)|
|Whitewater Rating||Suitable up to Class IV|
Explorer 380X Deluxe Tandem Package Includes
- 1 380X Explorer hull
- 2 AB30 4-piece paddles
- 2 Deluxe kayak seats
- 1 Kayak carry bag
- 1 A41 Foot Pump
- 1 Slide in skeg
- Printed instructions
- Repair kit
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.