Saris Freedom 2 Bike Hitch Rack
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $94.99 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
Chances are if you have it the Saris Freedom 2 Bike Hitch Rack can move it. Kids' bikes, step-thru frames, tri-bikes, small recumbents, the list goes on. The ratcheting straps keep your bike in place, while the “Cuscino” hold downs are gentle enough for a carbon frame. Say hello to peace of mind.
- Carries up to two bikes
- Adjustable rack fits all bike frame sizes
- Easy-to-adjust ratcheting straps keep bikes secure
- Universal hitch
- Folds up when not in use
- Fits a wheelbase up to forty eight inches right out of the box
- Adapters for fat tire bikes (sold separately)
- Long ratchet straps for eBikes with integrated down tube batteries (sold separately)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Capacity||2 bikes up to 60 lbs. each|
|Standard scoop max tire width||2.25”|
|Universal hitch fits||1 1/4” and 2” hitches|
- SCStuart C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoGreat bike rack
Easy and convenient to use. Great price and customer service - shipping...Was this helpful?
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoWorks well
Overall seems to be well constructed and it worked well for my first trip with the bike.Was this helpful?
- JAJames A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoGreat product
So easy to install and easy to load. Bike is very secure and I do not fear my carbon fiber frame on this rack. I especially appreciate how firm a Saris rack fits into the hitch versus other racks I have seen. No need for additional straps to keep it steady.Was this helpful?
- GSGary S.I recommend this productRated 4 stars4 years agoSaris Freedom 2 Bike Carrier
Quality product but should have 2" tongue instead of 1 1/4". My electric bikes are 40 pounds, well under the 60 pound per bike limit, but the bikes sway with every irregularity in the road. Well made but needs tongue to be stronger.Was this helpful?
- CWChris W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoSaris Freedom Bike Rack
We are so very happy with our new Saris Freedom Bike Rack! It is easy to use, we love it!
Thank you very much! Chris and TomWas this helpful?