NRS Yak Yak XL Boat Cart
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $34.48 with
- Overview Overview The NRS Yak Yak XL Boat Cart is the big brother to the NRS Yak Yak. It gives you the same lightweight boat-hauling performance with a wider footprint for better stability with larger, heavier hulls...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
The NRS Yak Yak XL Boat Cart is the big brother to the NRS Yak Yak. It gives you the same lightweight boat-hauling performance with a wider footprint for better stability with larger, heavier hulls. The sand-conquering tires and element resistant materials will have you out on the water in no time.
- Thirty percent lighter than comparable carts
- Lightweight, anodized aluminum frame carries up to a two hundred pound load
- Rubber wraps around the heavy-duty plastic wheels for a smooth ride on hard surfaces
- Wheels give good support in soft surfaces
- Bearing-less, smooth-rolling wheels are easily removed, for compact storage
- Idaho tread pattern gives good grip & leaves a distinctive trail behind the cart
- Corrosion-resistant hardware for dependable durability
- Cushioning foam pads protect the hull of your boat
- Two easy to use NRS loop straps with buckle bumpers securely anchor your kayak or canoe to the cart
|Material||Anodized aluminum frame|
|Load Capacity||200 lbs.|
|Open Dimensions||27” L x 14” W x 15” H|
|Collapsed Dimensions||27” L x 11.5” W x 4” H|
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
NRS Yak Yak Boat Cart XL:
|Load Capacity||Wheel Size||Open Dimensions||Collapsed Dimensions||Weight|
|200 lbs||9" Diameter
(3" wide rim)
|27" L x 14" W x 15" H||27" L x 11.5" W x 4" H||5.8 lbs|
- BHBill H.I recommend this productRated 5 stars6 years agoNRS Yak Yak Boat Cart XL
I have a 13' Necky Manitou that weighs 44 lbs and is a little less than 25" wide. I cart mine about 1/2 mile over a mostly dirt and gravel road that is fairly rutted out in numerous places. The elevation drops about 100 feet over that distance according to my GPS. I went with the larger of the two carts because I thought I needed the slightly wider wheelbase. I'm really happy with mine. It works well. I measured the "tongue weight" of the kayak on the cart. Where I strap mine down is just about 1/3 of the length of the hull from the stern. The weight ,when I pick up the front of the kayak is just 17 lbs. It is easy to remove the wheels and store them in my hatch compartment. The carrier itself is super easy to attach to my kayak rigging. I really like this product.Was this helpful?