NRS Voss Knife
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $9.98 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The NRS Voss Knife transforms from its easy-to-carry folded position into a rescue-ready lock-blade knife with just a flick of your wrist. It deploys one-handed, securely locks open and was designed to combine the convenience of a folding knife with the functionality of a full-size rigid blade.
- Smooth & serrated blade sections for efficient cutting of different materials
- Blunt safety tip also doubles as a flat screwdriver blade
- Contoured handle fits comfortably in your hand & helps keep your fingers separated from the blade
- Spring-steel clip holds knife at the ready, in a pocket or on the lash tab of your life jacket
- Clip can be placed on either side of the handle
|Blade Material||420 HC Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material||Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold|
|Blade Edge||Smooth and serrated|
NRS Voss Knife:
|Total Length||Blade Length||Weight|
- EREric R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoRescue Knife That I Hope I Will Never Have To Use
I am a whitewater kayak instructor and recently added this knife to my rescue vest. It's very easy to open and a bit tougher to close. Thing is, when the knife is needed it's easy to get at and deploy. And although it is harder to close and needs both hands to do so, in theory by the time I need to put it away it has done it's job. It's a great knife and I like the shape and the serrated edge which expands its usefulness in an emergency situation.Was this helpful?
- SFSteven F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoIt works
The blade is solid. I have been impressed with the left-handed opening. As good as promised.Was this helpful?
- PLPaddler L.I recommend this productRated 4 stars6 years agoNRS Voss Knife
I have taken this with me on a couple of boating trips and was very happy with the size and how easy it was to open with one hand. It has a nice size grip that is comfortable to use.Was this helpful?