MSR WhisperLite Universal Camping Stove
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $42.48 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The MSR WhisperLite Universal Stove delivers the ease and simmering capabilities of canister fuel, and switches easily over to liquid fuels for longer trips and cold-weather. Patent pending AirCont...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Product title: MSR WhisperLite Universal Camping StoveSKU: ACS_MSWHU
The MSR WhisperLite Universal Stove delivers the ease and simmering capabilities of canister fuel, and switches easily over to liquid fuels for longer trips and cold-weather. Patent pending AirControl technology makes it unique, delivering outstanding performance with all compatible fuels.
- Multi-fuel performance burns white gas, kerosene, & unleaded gasoline
- AirControl technology creates the optimal fuel/air mix for top-notch performance
- Delivers better cold weather & low-fuel performance w/ a more consistent output over the life of each canister
- Lightest stove in its class, offering excellent stability & easy maintenance
- Aluminum mixer tube, extra-stable stainless steel legs & refined design keep weight to a minimum
- Liquid & canister fuel couplers pair w/ fuel-specific jets for quick & easy transitions
- Self-cleaning Shaker Jet technology
- Redesigned leg assembly facilitate easier maintenance in the field
- Canister stand included
- Fuel canisters sold separately
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
MSR WhisperLite Universal Camping Stove Technical Specifications
|Boil Time (1L white gas)||3.5 min|
|Boil Time (1L kerosene)||4.4 min|
|Boil Time (1L MSR IsoPro)||3.75 min|
|Water Boiled (per 1 oz. white gas)||1.3L / 4.4L per 100 ml|
|Water Boiled (per 1 oz. kerosene)||1.6L / 5.3L per 100 ml|
|Water Boiled (per 1 oz. MSR IsoPro)||1.8L / 15L per 227g canister|
|Burn Time (per 20 oz. / 600ml white gas)||Approx. 110 minutes|
|Burn Time (per 20 oz. / 600ml kerosene)||Approx. 155 minutes|
|Burn Time (per 8 oz. canister / 227g MSR IsoPro)||Approx. 75 minutes|
|Weight||11.2 oz. / 0.32 kg|
|Packaged Weight||14.9 oz. / 0.42 kg|
|Length||4” / 10.16 cm|
|Width||4” / 10.16 cm|
|Height||6” / 15.24 cm|
- Fuel pump
- Heat reflector
- Small-parts kit
- Stuff sack
Please Note: Fuel canisters sold separately
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- EMErnest M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoMy New Universal pack stove by MSR
Just fired it up today, had to try it out! IT works just as I thought it would, great! and easy to operate.😀Was this helpful?
- WWesI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 years agoMSR WhisperLite Universal Camping Stove
White gas leaves a lot of soot on burner. Kerosene and canister fuel seems to be the cleanest. I love this thing. Very hot. Cooked with it about three times so far. Absolutely no problems. Very efficient. Love the versatility(liquid or canister fuel). Very light and compact. Wind shield worked great on extremely windy day.Was this helpful?
- HJHikin J.I recommend this productRated 5 stars10 years agoMSR WhisperLite Universal Camping Stove
This is the first offering from MSR that will burn not only liquid fuel but also gas.You can unscrew that canister off your Pocket Rocket and screw it onto your Whisperlite. Now, if that doesn_ï†Ã‡Ã¶t open up a whole realm of possibilities, I don_ï†Ã‡Ã¶t know what does. Now, for quick Alpine starts, you can fire up on gas and be done with breakfast and on your way ASAP. The stove is also equipped with a swivel at the connector so that the gas canister can be inverted (turned upside down) for cold weather operation so that you have a true, all weather, four season stove: Upright (_Ã«Ã _regular___Ã¢) canister mode for fair weather (above 50F/10C). Inverted (upside down) canister mode for _Ã«Ã _moderate___Ã¢ cold weather (50F/10C down to about 0F/-18C). Liquid fuel (gasoline or kerosene) mode for severe cold weather (below 0F/-18C). All that with one stove. Nice! So how do they do it? Well, just like on the existing Whisperlite Internationale, you change the jet. There_ï†Ã‡Ã¶s a jet for each class of fuel. They_ï†Ã‡Ã¶ve re-designed the generator so that it traps heat. What this means is that you can continue to vaporize fuel even at relatively low flame levels. With the new Whisperlite Universal, you can get a really nice low flame, not only on gas which you would expect. And now they_ï†Ã‡Ã¶re stamped metal legs!Was this helpful?