Kokatat Seeker Neoprene Kayak Shoes
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $17.50 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The Kokatat Seeker Neoprene Kayak Shoes are ultra-lightweight, highly flexible, low-profile paddling shoes that are designed for use in whitewater playboats and low volume touring kayaks. The Seeke...
The Kokatat Seeker Neoprene Kayak Shoes are ultra-lightweight, highly flexible, low-profile paddling shoes that are designed for use in whitewater playboats and low volume touring kayaks. The Seeker provides comfort, durability, and enough protection for put-ins and portages.
- 3mm double-lined neoprene
- Ultra-thin vulcanized rubber sole, toe cap & heel counter
- Single hand adjustable shock cord lacing system
- Precise volume adjustment & fit
- Superstretch neoprene lace cover eliminates snag hazard
- Glued blind stitch construction
Size ChartKokatat Seeker Neoprene Kayak Shoes
Seeker Neoprene Kayak Shoes come in whole, unisex sizes. We recommend people with half-sized feet order the next full size up. For women order one size smaller. However if your feet run wide, consider choosing your usual shoe size.
- DQDarin Q.I recommend this productRated 4 stars11 years agoKokatat Seeker Neoprene Kayak Shoes
Slim profile. With size 8 feet, foot room in kayaks isn_ï†Ã‡Ã¶t an issue for me. I know it is for people with larger feet, and these booties fit the bill if you are snug in your playboat. They are nice and thin all round, with no extra rubber on the sides creating pressure points like other booties, although the Kokatat booties are thinner on the sole. Thin sole for extensive walking.Was this helpful?